Robinson Cano suspended 80 games for steroid use

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
That's bullshit. He was going to miss at least 4-6 weeks with a broken bone. The only winners here are the M's who only in reality will see Cano suspended for ~30-40 games and will get to retain the salary owed.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
That's bull****. He was going to miss at least 4-6 weeks with a broken bone. The only winners here are the M's who only in reality will see Cano suspended for ~30-40 games and will get to retain the salary owed.

He can’t play in the playoffs if they make it, so I’d hardly call the Mariners winners here.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Just once I'd kill to see a suspended player use a different excuse than "this shit was given to me by a licensed doctor however, unknown to me, it contained a...."

Get creative guys.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
That's bull****. He was going to miss at least 4-6 weeks with a broken bone. The only winners here are the M's who only in reality will see Cano suspended for ~30-40 games and will get to retain the salary owed.
Mariners are definitely not winning here.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
In Seattle, when it rains, it pours.

Cano is one of the last guy I would have suspected of cheating. Guy was on his way to being a HOFer. This will certainly put doubt into the voters minds.

SeattleSportsFan

May 1, 2018
This kind of hurts my Mariners but kind of doesn't.

The Mariners are lucky that he was going to miss a lot of time anyway with his injury. If the Mariners make it to the playoffs this year then it will hurt them as he can't play in the playoffs.

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
Mariners have the filthiest clubhouse in recent years. 3 all stars all busted for PED’s sitting beside each other.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Just once I'd kill to see a suspended player use a different excuse than "this **** was given to me by a licensed doctor however, unknown to me, it contained a...."

Get creative guys.
David Ortiz is still trying to get to the bottom or his PED case.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad