Roach and Trattnig signed, any other Euros coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I just saw that Matthias Trattnig signed with Columbus as well as Andre Lakos. Previously Andy Roach was signed by St. Louis. Anyone have any info on Trattnig? Style of play, potential at NHL level, etc.

I was also wondering if anyone knows or has heard of any other Europeans who may be signing with NHL teams.

Drew

May 24, 2004
Assuming it is the same Mattias Trattnig that played at Maine, he probably has third line NHL potential. Two way forward who can put the puck in the net, he was kind of a power forward for Maine. He once scored two goals on one shift.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
I saw Trattnig several times while he was with the Black Bears and found no fault with the Blackhawks in not signing him. He looked lost most of the time and very soft.

Tronador

Nov 13, 2003
Berlin
Visit site
But there could be a problem...the Kassel Huskies(DEL), the team of M.Trattnig(contract since 2005) has no offer from Columbus!!And the Kassel Huskies have to agree this(because of the new contract NHL/IIHF....Here is an article about it:

Trattnig in die NHL?

Kassel, 9. Juli

Matthias Trattnig, österreichischer Stürmer der Kassel Huskies, hat, wie die Huskies selbst nur aus dem Internet erfuhren, das Angebot des NHL-Klubs Columbus Blue Jackets angenommen und dort einen Vertrag unterzeichnet. Bestätigt wurde dieser Transfer gegenüber Kassels Manager Joe Gibbs auf dessen Nachfrage auch von Trattnigs Agenten. Da jedoch keine Vereinbarung zwischen der NHL und dem europäischen Eishockeyverband IIHF besteht und Trattnig noch einen gültigen Vertrag bei den Kassel Huskies besitzt (bis 2005), ist nun eine Vereinbarung der beiden Vereine aus Columbus und Kassel erforderlich, denn die Kassel Huskies müssen für den beabsichtigten Wechsel zuerst ihre Freigabe erteilen.

Quelle: www.hockeyweb.de

Greetings from Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad