Right Now, Greatest Era for USA Hockey???

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I find it more awkward than anything.
yeah, I just don't get it. I wasn't saying anything negative against Canada, just pointing out that this "could" be the greatest era for US hockey in some time..maybe ever...I never said that the US is better right now, maybe one day they will if they continue to produce on par with Canada, but that response was absurd to say the least.

Reactions: 99664987

razor ray

May 8, 2011
Seattle and Vegas will help the USA enrollment numbers if they build the youth programs in those areas. You look at a place like Arizona when the Coyotes came in their was hardly any hockey. Now youth hockey has exploded, a D1 team was added (ASU), and an AHL team relocated to Tucson. Hopefully Seattle and Vegas have the same success along with better success with less attendance/arena issues.

Another step forward would be a few more new D1 programs...such as Illinois, Nebraska, and Iowa. College grads are so attached to their alumni in the US. I know a few die hard PSU alum that could care less about hockey until PSU added a team and now they have their kids skating and attending/donating to PSU hockey.

Reactions: AmericanDream

ASPIFC

Jun 20, 2019
Seems likely that Illinois will get a D1 program soon. I would like to add UNLV to the list. Hockey is buzzing much more in Vegas than anyone expected. I think it would be good if they can get D1 program for Rebels.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad