GDT: Rico'll Be Home For Christmas: Ducks @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

scoopscj

Feb 13, 2009
Central Joy-See
Such fond memories of Rico. I wish him all the best, (except for tonight). He was and probably always will be, one of my favorite Devils. Thanks for the memories Rico.

Now, Devils.. go have yourself a nice Duck Dinner.

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
Could be worse, could be Steve Cangialosi.
Obligatory

Uivx6cE.jpg

Incidentally, this seems like a missed "upside down" opportunity during the Stranger Things GDT

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Positve outlook
He has 1 point in his last 4 games and hasn't scored in 3 games at all, so he's due for some in the next few games. Chances are he has a good game against us since he'll be fired up. No reason the Devils still shouldn't win though.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Please cheer loudly for Rico when he steps on the ice or if the Devils do some sort of video tribute.

A loud Henrique chant would be awesome by our fans.

I wish I could be there but cannot tonight.

Reactions: OmNomNom

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Hall and Palmieri back is great news. Zajac line has been good, but why are they listed as the second line? And what's with Bratt playing on the 3rd line on the left side while Zacha and Wood are relegated to bottom line duty? Those combos look like garbage.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Hall and Palmieri back is great news. Zajac line has been good, but why are they listed as the second line? And what's with Bratt playing on the 3rd line on the left side while Zacha and Wood are relegated to bottom line duty? Those combos look like garbage.
I don’t think line order matters that much. The bottom three lines get similar even strength time on ice. Last game Zacha’s line was listed as 4th and Zajac was the only forward with more toi than Zacha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad