Player Discussion Rick Nash

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
I think Krejci or Heinen might take Spooner's spot. Or maybe they'll juggle their PP setup more radically.
Heinen would be my bet. He looked great in spooner's role earlier this season.

Nash is gonna benefit a lot from playing here. He won't have to be the guy on offense here. Obviously I'd love to see him light it up, but its a major win for the Bruins if he can be their 5th or 6th best forward.

I've posted some of these around the boards earlier, but with better linemates/less pressure and a MUCH better coach, I think he will look a lot more like his old self.

Reactions: Thrive and aufheben

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
We're gonna see the real Rick Nash folks.He has to be pumped knowing he is getting another crack at Lord Stanley .Wlcm To Boston Rick.

Reactions: Thrive

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Heinen would be my bet. He looked great in spooner's role earlier this season.

Nash is gonna benefit a lot from playing here. He won't have to be the guy on offense here. Obviously I'd love to see him light it up, but its a major win for the Bruins if he can be their 5th or 6th best forward.

I've posted some of these around the boards earlier, but with better linemates/less pressure and a MUCH better coach, I think he will look a lot more like his old self.

Yep. Don't listen to the crap on the main boards. He's always been underrated on HF.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I like but don’t love this trade.

Nash, in style, seems like a better fit at wing than Spooner.

I do think it shows Sweeney recognized where the team’s biggest offensive hole was and he took steps to fill it-whether or not it was the right move will be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad