Prospect Info: Rhett Pitlick (2019, #131)

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
Having 3 Potlick's in the organization at once: I really hope this era in Hans history isn't remembered for things like this because there's nothing else to remember. Kind if like the Houle era, where our memories are of Dackell-Juneau-Bullis, or the big scoring line Zholtok-Perreault-Petrov...
We must not let this obscure Pitlick escape our global domination!!
Jaromir Pytlik at eliteprospects.com

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
He's on a line with Cooley with Michigan.

He made the news today this is hilarious;

I think it's dumb to penalize that.

Sounds like the coach is just as reasonable. Pitlick was benched after and Cooley got a game misconduct so they were already short.

Tetragrammaton

Mar 17, 2022
I think it's dumb to penalize that.

Sounds like the coach is just as reasonable. Pitlick was benched after and Cooley got a game misconduct so they were already short.
Really you think it's dumb to penalize that? It's a shenanigan and it goes to far.

Tetragrammaton

Mar 17, 2022
Yes, yes I do. Shenanigans make sports fun so long as it doesn't directly hurt someone.
Ya cause throwing sticks like that in a crowd full of people is safe right? I forgot everyone in the stands is wearing their helmets and visors. Come on man. A kid gets that stick in the eye and then what? That's not fun it's stupid.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Ya cause throwing sticks like that in a crowd full of people is safe right? I forgot everyone in the stands is wearing their helmets and visors. Come on man. A kid gets that stick in the eye and then what? That's not fun it's stupid.
Guess we should put netting around the whole arena. Guess we should do that with baseball too. No more football passes near the endzone! And soccer? Just end it!

Tetragrammaton

Mar 17, 2022
Guess we should put netting around the whole arena. Guess we should do that with baseball too. No more football passes near the endzone! And soccer? Just end it!
No, you're right, let's encourage players to launch sticks into the crown. You're gonna die on this hill right?

• Haha
Reactions: Natey

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Yes, yes I do. Shenanigans make sports fun so long as it doesn't directly hurt someone.
Shenanigans GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Love
Reactions: Natey

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
He's better then Smilanic but if he wants to go pro after this season, we would need to see how crowded Laval will be as a maybe 4th liner. His speed and acceleration are Byron levels fast.
Thanks

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Pitlick is now at a ppg pace and 15 points in his last 11.

No real hope, but he's making a case for a contract.
I remember his development camp the year he was drafted. He really stood out for his speed.

Will be interesting to see what he can do if he's signed. Could be a late bloomer like Evans.

Reactions: Nevins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad