Confirmed with Link: Report: Ottawa Senators to Bring Back Old Logo in 2021

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Old news... and not the best kept secret for months....but very much it’s own thread worthy

4E0761AA-7DAD-408A-998C-FF4FDE76A5C1.png

“The Ottawa Senators have finally settled on their future look… by going back and using their old one.
According to a report from The Athletic which SportsLogos.Net can confirm, the Ottawa Senators will be switching to a slightly modified version of the “2D senator head” logo they used from 1997-2007 for the 2020-21 “

Reactions: Clayonator

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
im buying a home and away the second these drop... still dont know if im slapping any names on there.. when i first got our third and heritage i was like " lazar on one ceci on the other" man massive bullets dodged.

actually i still wish i put lazar on.. ceci no

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
If some one can do a mounting with the 3D on the black with red stripe. I m curious to see the result . Thanks

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
Bad memories are invoked with this logo, constantly loosing. And it was poorly designed from the get- go.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
they apparently wanted to unveil it at the draft on the picks.. i have to say that would have been genius... for once.

I suppose they will have that opportunity again once they introduce the players to the media whenever that is.

Such awesome news going back to these jerseys! Awesome memories of them and they are beautiful!

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire

Maybe I just have Spaceballs on my mind, but this screams "If the Sens Foundation doesn't bow to Melnyk's will, then Dr Shlotnick will give the Sens logo back...its old nose!"

Great news...still holding my breath a little for the reveal that this doesn't get screwed up somehow. But can't wait for the team to be wearing nice jerseys again on the regular.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad