Post-Game Talk: Renewable Biofuel

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
Gauthier was fine for the 4th line except he kept trying to score, but couldn’t. Some nhl players accept that they can’t really score in the nhl so they build their game around what they do successfully. He refused.

Gauthier couldn't score but he created scoring chances at a ridiculous rate and drew penalties at an even more ridiculous rate. The 4th line now is absolutely not doing that. Vesey-Bonino-Gauthier would be a sick 4th line.

Reactions: leetch99

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Henrik could never. I bet he's not even in the top 10.
Hank has more, but not by much. Quick might pass him this year with an excellent season.

Marty Martin leads them all by a huge margin.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Love how positive you’re....
Thanks.... I don't see the point in ragging. Not that I won't point out some flaws, but I prefer to look at the possibilities.

There's a lot of talk about our bottom six not producing. And I can't argue against that. But at the same time, at the moment, they are not hurting us either. Bonino is winning a lot of faceoffs and is probably the reason we have improved in that area. Wheeler is a minus 3, worst on the team, but has been a core player up in Winnipeg for many years. His game last night was a major improvement. And as long as the team continues to play solid D, I can live with little offensive production from our bottom six.

Only one goal allowed in 3rd periods this year. Even when we sit back with a lead, which killed us in previous seasons, we still come out on top. Lavi's defensive structure is tailor made for us. This is the same system he has used in making the Finals with 3 different clubs. He sticks with what works.

Last edited:

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
Kreider leads the team with 5 goals although he wasn't good last night. Somebody should inform Mika that the season has started. Hopefully just another slow start from him.
My only rebuttal to this is I believe 3 of them were on the PP.

From strictly a visual aspect of watching him play he’s been ass and his 5 goals aren’t indicative of his play this whole season which has been poor in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad