Post-Game Talk: Regression! | Jets win 5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckschmuck*

And there is no joy in Laffsville tonight, as the mighty Laffs strike out for a third time in a row.

The annual Laffs collapse has officially begun!

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
BEST GAME ALL SEASON.

What a game, if the Jets played like this every game I'd be so happy.

Good game Leafs, made it really fun to watch.

Dave512

Apr 10, 2012
Albany NY
I don't know if I can honestly believe what I just saw. A GREAT game all around by the whole team, a CLOSE IT OUT third period, awesome goaltending, great PK, a PP that actually scored...

PLEASE play like this for the rest of the season!!!! :D

And holy crap Wright was a steal! He's going to get a goal soon, and it will be followed by many more!

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Leafs are still terrible. They will always be terrible. The Ice Caps would have run them out of the building tonight. It's so fun that they are that bad.

Klaus

Teemu!
May 8, 2010
Winnipeg, MB
tumblr_inline_mj9f2uPFJO1qcmkqz.gif

Feels good, man

FBS

Sep 6, 2011
Best game of the season? Probably.

The only game that compares is the 4-2 comeback against the Penguins in January.

This is why I love following this team.... I know they can play this way. It's frustrating when they fail to do so, but I keep watching because when they DO it's absolutely amazing.

Looking forward to Thursday.... Another home game against a team in playoff position that's lost a couple ;)

Puckschmuck*

This team actually played 60 solid minutes of hockey. Not one minute of it was garbage. I can't remember the last time we had this kind of game, if ever.

Yes sir, I'll have some more!

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Antropov with 3-4 points, Pavelec with a number of huge high glove saves, killed off a 5on3 AND a PP goal?!?

:laugh:

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Can't wait until Wright gets a goal. Hardest working Jet on almost any given night.

Also, could Hnidy replace Johnson and Engblom? I really like Hnidy's color tonight.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
That was excellent!

All four lines were great and if Kane can continue to show and build on what he did on the pp today he will be a heck of a player in this league.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I love beating the Leafs. I'm sure a major meltdown is happening on their boards. Now lets beat the Rangers and then go in to TO and beat the **** out of them again.

jetkarma*

Great game , crowd was pumped , lots of contributors , Pavs was strong. Something to build on , a lot of emotion by the team or as coach like to phrase it , they played with "urgency".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad