Injury Report: Regehr Out Two to Three Weeks, Schultz Called Up

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Guess I got him confused with another prospect/lost a year....

On the other hand what the hell is taking this guy so long to develop? Second year and he can't beat out Schultz? :laugh:

I lack of a recall doesn't mean he can't beat out the guy. It's a recall for who fits better into a certain slot. That's like say Andreoff is better than Weal because he made LA and Weal is in the minors. Or that Schultz is better than Miller. They are just better for the role given is all.

Another factor to consider is maybe LA plans on playing McBain and using the recall as the health scratch. If so, makes more sense for Schultz to sit and eat popcorn and let Forbort continue to develop.

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
This thread just reminds me that the Kings still beat the Ducks in the playoffs missing Mitchell and RR (for the majority of the series). In 2012 the main board was all about what happens when the Kings face adversity? Win it all again in 2014 is the correct answer.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Honestly, what we need most is for McNabb to step it up. He has been playing well lately, and now he needs to be consistent.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00