GDT: Red Wings @ Wild - 7.00 - NBCSN

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Larkin is killing his shooting % with that flutter weak shot crap all the time from 50 ft away. Ugh I hate it!

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Larkin is killing his shooting % with that flutter weak shot crap all the time from 50 ft away. Ugh I hate it!

He is killing his shooting percentage because he doesn't score goals this year.

He reminds me of Z in terms of he is just a volume shooter. He could get on rolls in certain years but he looks like a better playmaker than goal scorer.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Who cares about his shooting percentage? I just want the guy to score a goal. He's squeezing the sawdust out of his stick right now.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Once again a scrum with both players involved and the Wing is the only player sitting.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
For me Helm wins the award for most irritating Wings player this season.

I know some of it is confirmation bias but I feel like he lost what little made him special to the team. He's not particularly fast anymore. He mostly throws checks after the play is moving the other way. He doesn't seem as defensively sound as he used to be.

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
Before I could even say "nice job winning the puck battle Nyquist" he gave it away in the corner. :laugh:

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
He is killing his shooting percentage because he doesn't score goals this year.

He reminds me of Z in terms of he is just a volume shooter. He could get on rolls in certain years but he looks like a better playmaker than goal scorer.

Which is crazy. Because he emerged as a sniper in the NHL and isn't a superb playmaker by any stretch of the imagination.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
For me Helm wins the award for most irritating Wings player this season.

I know some of it is confirmation bias but I feel like he lost what little made him special to the team. He's not particularly fast anymore. He mostly throws checks after the play is moving the other way. He doesn't seem as defensively sound as he used to be.
Who has time to worry about Helm when you have a defensive squad like this?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad