Red Wings vs Islanders

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Lol. Boychuk socks Abdelkader, Abdelkader falls on Boychuk, Boychuk continues to pummel Abdelkader despite being on his back.

Dips*** Elliott says, "Boychuk's best shots came from his back". You mean besides the one that knocked him down?

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Lol. Boychuk socks Abdelkader, Abdelkader falls on Boychuk, Boychuk continues to pummel Abdelkader despite being on his back.

Dips*** Elliott says, "Boychuk's best shots came from his back". You mean besides the one that knocked him down?

I thought his best punch came on the second throw from his back. He caught him pretty good on that one. Better than the glance off the side of his head before they went to the ice.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
If by stupid you mean awesome, then I agree.

Boychuck is a beauty

Clearly I didn't...

If Abdelkader cracks him because he is still throwing from his back he gets the blame though.

It is like Hamonic earlier this year, if you keep punching on your back you deserve to get what might come and you're in a really high danger situation then.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Reminded me a little of Holmstrom throwing punches at Keane (I believe it was) during the March 26th game.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
RW defense motto: why cover your man when you can leave him completely alone right in front instead?

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Clearly I didn't...

If Abdelkader cracks him because he is still throwing from his back he gets the blame though.

It is like Hamonic earlier this year, if you keep punching on your back you deserve to get what might come and you're in a really high danger situation then.

Abby was on top of him and showing no signs of slowing down.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Looool

Islanders: We're only one goal down. We've got a chance!
Greiss: Hold my beer. Actually, I'll just drink it instead of playing goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad