GDT: Red Wings vs. Flyers (7:30, NBCSN)

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
suddenly he even gets starts in back to back games, i was expecting him to get his next start versus chicago. I hope this isn't too much for him after playing so rarely

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
suddenly he even gets starts in back to back games, i was expecting him to get his next start versus chicago. I hope this isn't too much for him after playing so rarely

scrambling to increase his trade value for the deadline

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Awe man, Hicketts already back down?? He did good. Looked more decent than than slop we have now. Can't believe Mrazek is starting on a back to back. Wth Blashill? First he's on your shitlist, now he's 2nd coming of Hasek.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
would be smarter to give him rest today and play him thursday if they wanted him to look better, i guess. but what do i know

got a feeling that the flyers take this game 3-2

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
would be smarter to give him rest today and play him thursday if they wanted him to look better, i guess. but what do i know

got a feeling that the flyers take this game 3-2

Huge game for the tank tonight.

If the Flyers win, they'd be 11 points up on Detroit.
Detroit would be eight points behind the rangers and Pittsburgh and the Islanders for the final playoff spot.

But if Detroit wins, they're within six points of the Rangers, Pens and Islanders, with Detroit having 1 game in hand on the Rags and two games in hand on the Pens and Islanders.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Was not expecting Mrazek to get it, thought they'd give him Chicago for sure. Alright kid, do your thing.

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010
DRW projected, maybe Meraz, maybe Howie
#PHIvsDET #LGRW
DUQmMM5VQAAwrlN.jpg

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
A win for Mrazek tonight would be his first win on LCA ice. Howie's been better at home, but gone what 3 games giving up 4 or more in each while Mrazek is coming off 2 shutouts. Not to mention Howie let in 4 in our lone game against Philly in Dec.

Shouldn't be that much of a surprise that Mrazek gets the start tonight.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Lucky, I have to watch it on cable. At least my video quality will be good.

Look at that packed house, no snow excuse this broadcast.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Lucky, I have to watch it on cable. At least my video quality will be good.

Look at that packed house, no snow excuse this broadcast.

My streaming service can stream in HD and at 60fps. I can usually choose whichever feed I want too but there's only the one Nbc (apparently Philly) option tonight

My horrible internet forces me to 360p though...

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
My streaming service can stream in HD and at 60fps. I can usually choose whichever feed I want too but there's only the one Nbc (apparently Philly) option tonight

My horrible internet forces me to 360p though...
Got lucky with it not being the normal crew

Broooooo nothing worse than bad internet. I can't do it. I pay too much for cable/internet though. I always stream on my 50 inch from my computer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad