GDT: Red Wings vs. Flyers (7:30, NBCSN)

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
But you see the puck "magically" stop before he touches the blue line. It just "magically" stops while you can kind of see black touching the puck.. maybe his skate, maybe his stick. THAT'S FROM THIS VIDEO.

And now you're saying his skate maybe touched the puck? Do you understand how perspective works? Can you provide evidence that a skate came within 12 inches of the puck?

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Whaaaaat?

You post these as evidence???

There could be 6 inches between stick and puck for all we know on either of those. It doesn't matter if you post 100 videos and pictures where it looks like they touched because one is behind the other, when you have a clear view that they didn't touch, they didn't touch

(....and the video I posted (quoted) was the best possible angle, because it would be the angle that shows a gap between stick and puck.. which it shows)

Forget it.
The guy is ignoring what's plain as f***ing day.
He's not interested in truth.

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
It isn't even worth debating.

Based on the Red Wings usual 3v3 play, even if the goal got called offsides, the Flyers probably put another one in within about a minute of the ensuing faceoff....

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I saw the three guys we put out there in OT and thought to myself "Larkin might be the most defensively responsible guy out there”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad