GDT: Red Wings @ Vegas Golden Knights| 10:30 EST | FSD

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Wow. This team's D sucks. Nice clear XO. Good coverage on the second goal Green. Jensen with the perfect netfront play on the first goal.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
No way joe hickets shouldn’t be on this team. Need to rid ourselves of E and xo at minimum
Joe Hicketts is going to get worked over the same way Jensen does.
If he's lucky, he'll look fine in open space and sure, he'll battle.
But he's going to lose those battles at the NHL level.
Jensen is getting eaten alive.
XO's turnover was weak. But Nielsen should have let it go. It was an off-the-glass-out-attempt that Nielsen blocked.
Green is well known for uninspired defense.

Zetterberg and Glendening are the only Wings forwards who seem like they came to play.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Hicketts is a better player. Jensen has better speed but that's about it. Jensen fumbles the puck far too often, and is always out of position.

I watched Hicketts struggle against borderline NHLers in the preseason. You guys are going to get your eyes opened when 5'7 Hicketts gets called up and roughed up.

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Damn this changing of lines. How are guys supposed to get any kind of cohesion?

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I watched Hicketts struggle against borderline NHLers in the preseason. You guys are going to get your eyes opened when 5'7 Hicketts gets called up and roughed up.

Never said he's a superstar. All I said is that I think he will be better than Jensen , which is realistic. Jensen didn't play an NHL game until he turned 26 for a reason, he's not that good. He's a great skater, but that's not enough to last in the NHL. Perfect example: Brett Lebda.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
CBJ fan here watching the game...
What was that penalty on Frans? That was a bruuuutal call. “Interference”, no way. Refs have been bad this year.

Reactions: TheMule93

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad