GDT: Red Wings @ Vegas Golden Knights| 10:30 EST | FSD

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
One of my favorite movies Frk it.

Vegas reminds me of team Europe in the world cup, a rag tag team of misfits coming together to work their ass off for a common goal.

Reactions: torero

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I do enjoy their tweets. I liked when they were chirping Montreal.

My favorite was the video review tweet against Dallas.

I've seen quite a bit of Vegas so far, and they're definitely riding the wave of everything being new and fresh. Get Neal hot and you're winning games.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
Same here, If we stand a chance of winning this one. We need Howie i net.
The Knights should realistically be last place in the league this season. We don't and shouldn't need Howard to beat them. I feel that teams just haven't been taking them seriously so far this season.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Same here, If we stand a chance of winning this one. We need Howie i net.

If you give Jimmy Howard a starter's workload, Jimmy Howard gets hurt. We are going to have to play 2 goalies moreso than other teams that have a guy who can handle a starter's workload. Regardless of how good Howard does in his starts.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
The media is a big issue with our organization. They're completely free of criticism which means noone is under pressure to perform well.

Reactions: Christien

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
LOL, anyone see the DETNEWs article regarding Ericssons contributions?!?!?! What a royal faceplant. Guy has one decent game in two + years and gets an article written about it. Good Lawrdddddddd
It's an NHL.com article written for the official Red Wings webpage. Of course it's going to be a fluff article.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
The Knights should realistically be last place in the league this season. We don't and shouldn't need Howard to beat them. I feel that teams just haven't been taking them seriously so far this season.

That and they’re running on adrenaline. They’re part of history and probably feel like they can be a positive distraction for the community right now.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI

Funny kind of like what teams think of the Wings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->