GDT: Red Wings @ Senators | Rematch! | Oct 31, 2015, 7PM EST | CITY TV, TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Well it's Halloween so...

PazdUFr.png

5YMsQFm.png

0uHmRwG.png

krDqa3k.png

Previous Meeting

Detroit lines are just yesterday's, I couldn't find if there will be any changes.

I was going to photoshop Detroit's players as the zombies in that subway photo but it would have been too much work, and I made this at like 3 am :laugh:

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Nice GDT!

Let's hope we can keep up the good play from last night's game. We played a good 60 mins. I want a Karlsson goal and some points, Ryan goal too!

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
TBH ,iam ok with giving Hoffman extra time off, to take care of his injury .The three kids really played well, and none really deserve to be sent down :handclap:

I have not been impressed with Prince to be honest

Certainly not bad but definitely not quite what I was hoping either

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

I thought he did great on the 4th line, but has looked a bit nervous up the lineup.

It's like when he plays with Smith and Neil, he's confident and doesn't second guess if he should be deferring to one of his line-mates. He creates plays. In the top 6 he seems to wait for things to happen.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009

Agreed i have him 3rd atm ,Puemple is playing his game ,as is Macormick.Prince just seems to be a bit unsure of himself ,i think the talent is there .It just needs a little coaxing to show

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Would be nice if we could bring back to back, all around good efforts like last night .Consistant play is something this team really struggles with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad