Rumor: Red Wings nearing a trade involving Berggren?

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
It's being reported on our end that him, Czarnik, and ZAR are the callups. So that doesn't make this rumor track well.

schuelma24

Jul 14, 2023
It's being reported on our end that him, Czarnik, and ZAR are the callups. So that doesn't make this rumor track well.

I agree it's a reach to connect him being out to being on the trade block, but that doesn't necessarily mean the report doesn't have validity.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Maybe using the necessary callup as an opportunity to showcase him?
Possibly, I think it's entirely possible Yzerman could move on from Berggren
I agree it's a reach to connect him being out to being on the trade block, but that doesn't necessarily mean the report doesn't have validity.
I agree, I don't mean to say it isn't worth discussing.

Reactions: schuelma24

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I’d be interested in a deal for him around Broberg. I don’t even want to see Broberg traded. I want Holland fired and Kulak moved out to give him a proper chance and spot. Playing Broberg 10mins a night every 3rd game on his off side is moronic. Some club is gonna make us look dumb for losing him.

Reactions: TFHockey

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I’d be interested in a deal for him around Broberg. I don’t even want to see Broberg traded. I want Holland fired and Kulak moved out to give him a proper chance and spot. Playing Broberg 10mins a night every 3rd game on his off side is moronic. Some club is gonna make us look dumb for losing him.
I want nothing to do with Broberg and everything to do with playing Berggren. Whoever finally gives him top 6 minutes will have a real solid point producer for them. See Hudler, Jiri.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I want nothing to do with Broberg and everything to do with playing Berggren. Whoever finally gives him top 6 minutes will have a real solid point producer for them. See Hudler, Jiri.

I believe this also which is why I’d want him.
I also believe there’s going to be a top 4 D in Broberg. Just another mishandle prospect with the Oilers.

Reactions: ManByng and ujju2

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
oil need to take a chance at cheap depth scoring and kenny drafted bergy . ditto the no on broberg . would prefer adding to bergy for the oils 1st

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
I can see him being expendable in a trade to add a bigger piece, but being scratched today has nothing to do with any potential trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad