GDT: Red Wings-Griffins preseason game

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Brunner + Z looking amazing.

My mouth waters at the thought of adding a DATSYUK to that duo. Holy moly.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Brunner + Z looking amazing.

My mouth waters at the thought of adding a DATSYUK to that duo. Holy moly.

They seem to be switching him around the team but I would like Franzen with these guys. I still prefer keeping Fil out on wing and moving him with Datsyuk.

Franzen - Z - Brunner as first line. They shuffle lines so maybe we will see it.

Filppula - Datsyuk - ? as the second line.

But if Z - Datsyuk - Brunner hit the ground running and they are all in hockey shape I understand what Babcock is doing. Just think come the post-season that one - two punch of Datsyuk and Zetterberg is a better option.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
They seem to be switching him around the team but I would like Franzen with these guys. I still prefer keeping Fil out on wing and moving him with Datsyuk.

Franzen - Z - Brunner as first line. They shuffle lines so maybe we will see it.

But if Z - Datsyuk - Brunner hit the ground running and they are all in hockey shape I understand what Babcock is doing. Just think come the post-season that one - two punch of Datsyuk and Zetterberg is a better option.

I'd rather see that too, and there's a good chance we will at some point.

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really

I wouldn't be surprised if Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Brunner is an attempt to make Datsyuk happy enough with the team and his linemates to stay.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Curious on Mickey does anyone know if he is picking up some of the road games like in division this year. I know he hasn't been traveling as much, but I am curious without the full workload how they are dividing that up this season?

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I wouldn't be surprised if Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Brunner is an attempt to make Datsyuk happy enough with the team and his linemates to stay.

Like I said think it is more putting three guys that are in game shape and sharpness together. I just think long term once everyone is in game shape that unless Filppula lights it up on the second line we might want to seperate Zetterberg and Datsyuk.

Geki

Jul 2, 2003
Visit site
What the hell?! Dish says this game is blacked out -- is it on somewhere else?!

Game is blacked out on DirectTV as well (I'm in ohio). This is my first year on DirectTV, mainly because I got FSD and FSD+, etc. with the sports package for directtv.

Does anyone know if this kind of crap is going to go on in the regular season (wings games blocked in OH on direct tv with the sports pack). Because if so, and I have to end up ordering center ice to watch the wings games, I am going to go absolutely nuclear on direct tv. I made it clear when I switched to them that this was a requirement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad