Speculation: Rebirth Of the Islanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poliz24

Jun 25, 2012
LI
THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE ATTENTION, I know everyone is pissed, still think we could use some positivity and this thread could jump start it! We have pretty solid prospect pipeline. While it is prospects, it is something to look forward to.

ekill08x

Oct 29, 2011
The best highlight video of Barzal, 40 minutes By spizzwolf of LHH fame...

Our new franchise.

Watching this video gets me excited for him but also screams that we really need to put the effort into getting Ho Sang on the right path and not dealing him for a stupid rental. Having a Ho Sang type skater on another line will help this team. Let Trotz stress his defensive game till hes blue in the face, but trading him would be a monumental mistake.

Mavericknyc1980

Jul 14, 2006
Watching this video gets me excited for him but also screams that we really need to put the effort into getting Ho Sang on the right path and not dealing him for a stupid rental. Having a Ho Sang type skater on another line will help this team. Let Trotz stress his defensive game till hes blue in the face, but trading him would be a monumental mistake.
Agree 100 percent. I feel Trotz is goinv to do everything in his power to get him going. Just listen to his interviews.

Reactions: dood

ekill08x

Oct 29, 2011
Agree 100 percent. I feel Trotz is goinv to do everything in his power to get him going. Just listen to his interviews.

I know it gets me excited. Ho Sang has his faults, and his blemishes to his game, but the things he excels at are very hard to develop such as hands and skating. Hes also very misunderstood. If he can take to this new system and new coach we could have a really talented play making winger on our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad