Post-Game Talk: Rearrange the Rangers 11/20/19 @ 8 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Every year I keep hoping for some sleeper or steal like Martin St Louis or other players in the past on opposing teams. I keep getting a feeling this year we may have a steal. I'm not specifically meaning Panik or Sgarbossa, however who knows.

I suppose you can hope for a Gerardo Parra like situation to emerge. You can make a case that Parra is the reason the Nats won.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
This morning all looked fine and I made a bet on Caps -1 1/2 at +165

Now with so many new moves/random lines we are going to see - I hate this bet.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Pumped and happy for Malenstyn. Very deserving of a chance after his preseason. Should make the 4th line more dangerous. Him and Leipsic should be fun to watch despite Stephenson playing between them. Also glad they kept Boyd and Panik together. I'm not sure if Sgarbossa will be able to improve that line but since Eller failed to do it he can't be worse.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I’m hoping Eller on the second line jump starts him. Maybe chasing vrana around will put some pep in his game. Also he should be forbidden to drop pass anything...

Reactions: Pomee

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Can't believe Hathaway got 3 games. For spitting? Come on.

I'm not surprised. Was expecting up to 3 games. Bit harsh but okay. More surprising that Gudbranson didn't get suspended. Should be out longer than Hathaway for sure.

Also wondering (since years) why nobody at NBC seems to realize that Emrick has gone senile. I mean he's beyond terrible. Not even close from understanding what's going on. Gotta be happy if he knows which game he's talking about. At least they took McGuire away from them. That duo was horror in the past years.

Reactions: Pomee

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
2018-ja-samelliott-400x598.jpg
Mustaches don't look good on anyone.

Sam Elliot disagrees, but you’re about 98% right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad