Reading HF on mobile (nightmare)(amazon ad)

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
Hello

Is anyone else having problem reading the forums on an Iphone ? The pages are always freezing and refreshing.. lots of delay especially on page with twitter links. The sponsor up and down the screen makes it unreadable.

Is it something that others are experiencing and is there something I can do to help it ?

Pretty frustrasting when trying to read a thread and screen keeps freezing up while trying to scroll down..

Thanks friends !

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
Hello

Is anyone else having problem reading the forums on an Iphone ? The pages are always freezing and refreshing.. lots of delay especially on page with twitter links. The sponsor up and down the screen makes it unreadable.

Is it something that others are experiencing and is there something I can do to help it ?

Pretty frustrasting when trying to read a thread and screen keeps freezing up while trying to scroll down..

Thanks friends !
There's just a lot of ads. Do you know how to get dark theme on hfboards?

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Hello

Thanks friends !
I'm on android but my phones literally had a seizure due to all this crap. I don't see the need for all this nonsense when there's thousands of forums out there with no useability issues.

Where exactly is this ad revenue going anyways?? This site has been the same since I joined 20 years ago. Tf HF

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I can't figure out how to log out on mobile?

IKS-wzjZXUcXIZx6hXGugRIesXg=.gif

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
Am I blind or is there no navigation shortcut?

Do I really have to go to the main page to pick another forum to go to?

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
I can no.longer see tweets people posts on this forum. Do I really need to join Twitter just to VIEW tweets on this board within threads now?

This is what I see now:

Cannot Complete Request

Additional information about this problem or error is currently unavailable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad