RDS & TVA Sports Memes! II

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
With PK and especially Eller gone, who will be the new RDS experts whipping boy this year?

Contenders : Radulov, Emelin, Beaulieu, Plekanec,...

The RDS experts spent half their show blaming Eller for every loss. I'm guessing Radulov, as he conflicts with MT, will become their target.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
With PK and especially Eller gone, who will be the new RDS experts whipping boy this year?

The RDS experts spent half their show blaming Eller for every loss. I'm guessing Radulov, as he conflicts with MT, will become their target.

toss up between Radulov and AG27
depends on who craps the bed first

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal

They are totally going to be on Galchenyuk's case if he goes cold for a few games.

Therrien will throw him under the bus at some point or plain and simply demote him to 2nd line at wing.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That guy is such a moron, like 99% of people who have regulars at l'AC.

I can't take AC anymore and their linguistic/ political /demagoguery agenda. The ass clowns on Spanre aren't any better. Hopeless recyclers of mangled clichés, maybe only worth an occasional listen for comedy material.

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
They are totally going to be on Galchenyuk's case if he goes cold for a few games.

Therrien will throw him under the bus at some point or plain and simply demote him to 2nd line at wing.

Agreed. I forgot about AG27. But you're probably right, considering AG27 has taken the #1C role from little Davey.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Galchenyuk is next, I'm surprised they haven't called him classless for wearing a snapback during his Mcdonald commercial.

Cubebrick

Mar 5, 2014
Gaston Therrien is already *****ing about Galchenyuk.

Last week or so, he said that he's the player who needs to step up because he doesn't do enough, that his inconsistency could hurt the team. He also mentioned that he doesn't think he's a center because he likes to shoot the puck, that if he wants to remain down the middle he has to pass the puck more. Whatever that means.

You know that the rest of the AC cast will eventually hop on the hate train.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
I totally believer we're gonna hear the good old: 'Desharnais should replace Galchenyuk on the first line because he's got chemistry with Patches'.

And not only will we hear it, but we'll probably see it too.

Bieber fever

Mar 7, 2010
Westmount
So yesterday Gaston Therien was talking about lehkonen and he said " he's not physical , he's european ". I'm not sure you can say rhings like that in 2016

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I totally believer we're gonna hear the good old: 'Desharnais should replace Galchenyuk on the first line because he's got chemistry with Patches'.

And not only will we hear it, but we'll probably see it too.

46Etet3.png

B4OTLOrIYAAj_NK.png:large

#ChuckFemistry

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
TiViASpanre went to Nashville to interview PK on the 1st day of camp....And made a video compilation of people saying ''who?!'' when asked about the PK Subban trade.

disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad