Confirmed with Link: RD Colin Miller signed to a 2-year, $1.85m AAV contract

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
I get it. But Mark Pysyk never had and will likely never get anywhere near a 41-point season. I’m too lazy right now to look up the stats, but I’m pretty sure that’s right.
Now that IS lazy! It took me max five seconds to look it up. You're right. His high is 18 points in an NHL season.

I gotta say, hockeydb.com is probably my all-time favorite website. I'd never thought about it but I've been using it for about a quarter of a dang century now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: JesusNPucks

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Now that IS lazy! It took me max five seconds to look it up. You're right. His high is 18 points in an NHL season.

I gotta say, hockeydb.com is probably my all-time favorite website. I'd never thought about it but I've been using it for about a quarter of a dang century now!!!

Hockeydb is great for quick info and draft history details, but I prefer hockey reference for more detailed info.

Reactions: LT

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan

Lol. Super lazy. Truth is: I’m actually traveling internationally and wrangling four kids along the way. So it’s a small miracle that I’m on HF at all today.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Lol. Super lazy. Truth is: I’m actually traveling internationally and wrangling four kids along the way. So it’s a small miracle that I’m on HF at all today.
Then instead of laziness it shows extreme dedication to the Stars that you're posting right now.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I actually use spotrac for contract information. Prefer it to CapFriendly

That's a very busy website with a layout that reminds me of the late 90s/early 2000s style (and no dark mode? ew).

You're over 40 aren't you? 😜

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
That's a very busy website with a layout that reminds me of the late 90s/early 2000s style (and no dark mode? ew).

You're over 40 aren't you? 😜

Yeah, it blew my mind this one was even brought up. They don't even have full contract info for two-way contracts it seems. It's a really clunky website. Cap Friendly is miles and miles ahead of this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad