Status
Not open for further replies.

Isi

Sep 4, 2016
i love fat hero with all my heart and if he ever wears a shirt i will riot

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tommy End has a new name, Aleister Black. It's a good name, and they really needed to change his due to his chant being slightly non-PG lol.

I guess this means he'll be on TV soon.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Cageside is saying Undertaker is the favorite to win the Rumble right now.

Also Kenny Omega's deal with NJPW is said to be up at the end of the month and he does not have a new deal in place yet.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He did say Taker is no longer slated for a championship match. Best case scenario is Taker vs. Cena and Styles keeps the title and defends vs. someone that can put on that Omega/Okada caliber match (coughShinsukecough).

Very much seems like it'll be Braun though. You don't show him backstage watching that promo if they're not going to work together.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Cageside is saying Undertaker is the favorite to win the Rumble right now.

Also Kenny Omega's deal with NJPW is up at the end of the month

Cageside is probably just using the early betting odds which means absolutely nothing this far out.

Kenny's signed for another year. Three different sources in Japan.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Cageside is probably just using the early betting odds which means absolutely nothing this far out.

Kenny's signed for another year. Three different sources in Japan.

Meltzer has also said that Omega's deal is up the 31st but people inside the company believe he may have resigned already but it's not 100%

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Meltzer has also said that Omega's deal is up the 31st but people inside the company believe he may have resigned already but it's not 100%

Meltzer admitted he doesn't know if Omega has re-signed. All he's said is it's up on the 31st but he's not sure if there's a new deal. It was tweeted by one of those Japanese wrestling twitter accounts that three separate sources said Omega had re-signed for another year.

The entire angle of leaving Japan is just a work. He's taking a break.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They can't seriously want to put Undertaker and Strowman together

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Im curious as to who AJ would face for the title then. Theres no way they bring up Nakamura and Joe would be sick but if they want a 6* I think AJ/Nakamura or maybe Zayn could do it.

Imagine if it was

KO vs Zayn Universal
AJ vs Nakamura WWE

My god... both aren't happening, but imagine

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Im curious as to who AJ would face for the title then. Theres no way they bring up Nakamura and Joe would be sick but if they want a 6* I think AJ/Nakamura or maybe Zayn could do it.

Imagine if it was

KO vs Zayn Universal
AJ vs Nakamura WWE

My god... both aren't happening, but imagine

jesus that would be so good

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I could see AJ/Nakamura with Vince giving a middle finger to Japan

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It was still a big rumor. Nobody knew what Undertaker was doing until Shane showed up.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It was still a big rumor. Nobody knew what Undertaker was doing until Shane showed up.

The original plan was Cena. Strowman was floated around but it was never anything serious, and iirc, it may have been one of those things where Alvarez speculated and people mistook his words.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Yeah its pretty weird they that they cut to Strowman during the Undertaker promo. I mean sure Braun is sort of in a fued with Reigns and Goldberg and anyone really in the Rumble as well but idk still seems weird

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Yeah its pretty weird they that they cut to Strowman during the Undertaker promo. I mean sure Braun is sort of in a fued with Reigns and Goldberg and anyone really in the Rumble as well but idk still seems weird

Braun is in a feud with everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad