Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dave Meltzer said today that Goldberg will be at Fastlane, and in a match.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Goldberg vs Reigns(c) Universal Title Match is my guess. Brock costs him the match

That'll be hilarious, they'd do all that in about 2 minutes too since neither Reigns nor Goldberg can go long.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Assuming Balor returns to win the Rumble and Reigns wins the title.

- Universal Title match: Roman Reigns vs. Goldberg.

- Finn Balor vs. Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho vs. Seth Rollins for the Wrestlemania 33 main event title match.

- Raw Tag Titles: Cesaro & Sheamus vs. The Club.

- U.S. Title match: Braun Strowman vs. Sami Zayn in a Steel Cage match.

- Rusev & Jinder Mahal vs. Enzo & Cass.

- Charlotte & Nia Jax vs. Bayley & Sasha Banks.

- Cruiserweight Title match: Rich Swann vs. Neville.

- The Brian Kendrick vs. Tajiri.

- Pre-show: The New Day vs. The New New Day (Titus O'Neil, Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas). [LOL]

- Pre-show: Ariya Daivari vs. Jack Gallagher.

For the record, more and more, I'm really doubting Kevin Owens walks into Wrestlemania with the Universal Title.

I'm thinking it's going to end up being Reigns vs. Balor with Balor taking the title off Reigns and going 2-0 against him.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
For the record, more and more, I'm really doubting Kevin Owens walks into Wrestlemania with the Universal Title.

I'm thinking it's going to end up being Reigns vs. Balor with Balor taking the title off Reigns and going 2-0 against him.

I'm sure they like Kevin but theres no one on the roster (full time) that they think more highly of than Roman. They will put the belt on the guy for their biggest show of the year thinking its a smart idea. They also haven't built anyone else new up besides him to be a main eventer at said show

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
NXT Tapings tonight:

Billie Kay and Peyton Royce beat the artist formerally known as Crazy Mary Dobson who goes by Sarah and somebody else in a tag match. Asuka comes out, gets beaten down. Nikki Cross makes the save and then attacks her. Then Peyton and Billie attack Asuka in the parking lot.

Andrade beats Oney Lorcan, and then cuts a promo in Spanish.

DIY beats the Revival. Top guys out. (I thought they did this already?) AOP jumps them.

Sanity attempted to recruit Tye Dillinger, and jumped him when he refused.

Ember Moon defeats Liv Morgan. I think Liv Morgan will be called up soon, which would be a bad idea.

Nakamura and Bobby Roode have a contract signing, where there was no physicality

Aliyah defeats Mandy Rose? Wow.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dave said Joe was hurt, after the match in Melbourne, they were only in tag matches and did very little. So far, Nakamura (also said to be hurt) has not wrestled and Joe has not shown up.

TM61 beats the Revival, and then the Revival laid them out. But unless they rematch, that would signal the end for the Revival in NXT unless they take on Authors of Pain

This looks like the card for San Antonio
NXT Championship: Shinsuka Nakamura vs. Bobby Roode
NXT Women's Title: Fatal 4-way - Asuka vs. Nikki Cross vs. Peyton Royce vs. Billie Kay. So that's 3 heels and 1 face, which is strange.
NXT Tag Titles: DIY vs. Authors of Pain w/ Paul Ellering
Tye Dillinger vs. Eric Young
Roderick Strong vs. Andrade Cien Almas

Last edited:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
That women's match smells like a Lesnar-in-a-three-way title match. The star is going to be there, but they're going to be tabled out of the match.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That women's match smells like a Lesnar-in-a-three-way title match. The star is going to be there, but they're going to be tabled out of the match.

I don't know. Like I said, it's 3 heels in the match, and technically some consider Asuka a heel as well. Can't have all heels going at each other. I'm pretty positive Billie Kay takes the pin. Maybe some dissension between Billie Kay and Peyton Royce when they inevitably both try to win, but I don't think they should be split. Why the hell isn't Ember Moon in this match?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nakamura and Tajiri vs. Roode and Joe in a tag match presumed to be a dark match. Chris Hero comes out after the match.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm so ready for all the Joe chants at the Rumble!

They need to get Revival on the Mania card.

I still have no clue what they do with Asuka here. It still seems like the only option for her is to vacat the title or lose and go straight up.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Actually, Kassius Ohno. No idea of this 'Chris Hero' you speak of.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
If they build Moon up enough she could take it off Auska. She seems pretty talented and I'd be down to see them in a match

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If they build Moon up enough she could take it off Auska. She seems pretty talented and I'd be down to see them in a match

My guess is that when they do that, they want it to headline the show

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Chris Hero returned to an NXT live event tonight and wrestled.

I'm not a body guy or a look guy at all, but this guy really needs to consider changing up his gear to something like Kevin Owens'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad