Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
Ronda probably goes over.

If she ever faces a full-time singles wrestler, though, she better be doing the job.

She's coming in when her popularity is at an all-time low, though. I really don't know if it boosts much numbers. It probably does a tad, but not much.

Why would Ronda lose? Its not believable. None of these girls could beat her in a real fight

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Why would Ronda lose? Its not believable. None of these girls could beat her in a real fight

How do you know, though? We don't know how any of these girls would do vs Ronda in a real fight.

I'm sure if back in 2003 Brock Lesnar announced his intention to go to the UFC, he'd be told "you can't win in a real fight, you're a WWE wrestler".

Someone like Charlotte, who would have a clear size advantage and is a freak athlete, could be pushed as a believable winner.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
How do you know, though? We don't know how any of these girls would do vs Ronda in a real fight.

I'm sure if back in 2003 Brock Lesnar announced his intention to go to the UFC, he'd be told "you can't win in a real fight, you're a WWE wrestler".

Someone like Charlotte, who would have a clear size advantage and is a freak athlete, could be pushed as a believable winner.

Lesnar is one of the few that could have success though. 1. Look at the guy. 2. He's an absolute freak athlete 3. He wrestled at a very high level. I'm sure he had some doubters but Christ.

I know exactly how those girls would do against Ronda, and it's not good. Unless they've had years of hidden MMA training at a high level, they'll get absolutely railroaded. As bad as Ronda is standing up, she's most likely still much better than any female on the WWE roster. If Ronda grabs you, you're as good as done. I do agree that Charlotte is definitely the most believable though.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Well, there still should be somewhat of a suspension of disbelief. If it was Rhonda vs. Steph and Steph won without some blatant shenanigans, that would be kinda insane.

Well, yeah. But I can totally see a Charlotte, Becky, Sasha and especially Asuka beat Ronda.

Oct 18, 2011

RR was a professional fighter. She could get any of these girls in an armbar within 60 seconds, imagine Bayley beating her and how absurd it would look

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Charlotte & Asuka i can see looking legit against Rousey. Sasha and Becky, especially Sasha... not so much. I feel like Rousey could just toss Sasha around like a rag doll. Rousey is 145-155...

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Because your credibility is prettt important?

And they could bury Rousey's credibility if they so choose because that's how pro wrestling can work. There's a lot more flexibility in the realm of pro wrestling to not worry about who can beat who in a general sense. If you tell the story correctly, anyone can beat anyone at any given time. The beauty is in the art of the storytelling.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Rousey buried her own credibility by getting her ass kicked back-to-back and the way she handled those losses.

Yeah yeah, real fighting, but still.

She's not invincible, and this is a scripted wrestling match, not a shoot fight. It's show business. She should be doing jobs.

She's not an MMA fighter, her star power rapidly vanished, she's not getting any movie roles anymore because of her star power and draw vanishing as quickly as it did, etc.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know if this is a spoiler, and part of this has been confirmed, but

My guess is that they don't want Kairi to win nor lose yet, so I'm guessing it will probably be a triple threat with Nikki, Ember, and Kairi. They're also pushing Billie and Peyton again, too, and they're the heels. Could see as many as 6 women in this.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
HHH tweeted it out himself that Sane is one half of the NXT title match in Houston.

There hasn't been any confirmation it will be a multi person match
I mentioned it else where, but NXT is taping tomorrow so we'll probably learn what is going to happen then.

Multi-person does makes sense to protect the new star and still get the belt onto the right person (Ember). They can easily set it up via whatever shenanigans work if they are going with announcing 1v1 atm.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I could be down for some kind of multi women gimmick match.

Kairi vs Moon vs Ember vs Peyton vs Kay for the title. Could maybe be the first womens match to main event a takeover

edit: forgot one already did. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad