Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
HCTP had a fun story line mode that was longer than 4 matches. No Mercy sucked....

i even remember some divas, their alternate costume was another diva...cuz it was the same move set. they coudnt even bother.... lazy game.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
WrestleMania 2000 and No Mercy AINEC.

Day or Wreckoning was another good series for its time and on GameCube. Crush Hour was different but entertaining as well.

Wow.. I missed out on gaming talk. :(

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
A modded no mercy? Some of these creations look pretty damn good. I want to play this now I still have the cartridge plugged into my N64 as we speak!

Also, the storylines were legit baaaybaaaay!

Last edited:

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I enjoyed Shut Your Mouth too.

That No Mercy and HCTP are probably the best. Day of Reckoning was good too.

I loved In Your House for PS1 too when I was like 5.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yeah.... 3 phrases before each match is legit fun story mode.

Overrated.

i have every n64 (wrestling) game... literally bought it to play no mercy and pawn shop had the rest for cheap.
man some of this wcw games after THQ drop them to do WWE, are so damn unplayable.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I had one of the Raw games on the first Xbox but they were rather dull. Smackdown vs Raw 2007 was fun though and had a huge roster. Online was laggy as hell, I tried to play tag team matches with a friend and I don't think we managed to finish a single match because everyone quit due to lag (us too).

Analyst365

Oct 24, 2011
Victoria
Hmmmm....in hindsight...I really liked WWF Royal Rumble for the SNES.

WWFRoyalRumbleSNES.png

Due to tech limitations though the only way you could eliminate people (that I discovered anyway) was to stand near the ropes and let dudes run at you. When they got close you hip tossed them over the top rope.

That's racist

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Plan seems to be Four Horsewomen vs. Four Horsewomen of MMA for Survivor Series and either Stephanie McMahon or Charlotte vs. Ronda Rousey at Wrestlemania, although Charlotte is less likely compared to Stephanie.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Plan seems to be Four Horsewomen vs. Four Horsewomen of MMA for Survivor Series and either Stephanie McMahon or Charlotte vs. Ronda Rousey at Wrestlemania, although Charlotte is less likely compared to Stephanie.

Read they also plan to remove the Horsewomen from the title picture to focus on this feud.

Asuka better show up if that is true. I want nothing to do with a Jax/Bliss feud

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Stephanie is a better option if the idea is to put over Rousey. I wouldn't want any active woman on the roster wrestling putting over Rousey at a big event like that.

Wrestlemania isn't about who gets over it's about the spectacle.

Oct 18, 2011
Wonder if Stephanie will actually bury Ronda, knowing she can beat the **** out of her no problem.

The idea of a match is a joke

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ronda probably goes over.

If she ever faces a full-time singles wrestler, though, she better be doing the job.

She's coming in when her popularity is at an all-time low, though. I really don't know if it boosts much numbers. It probably does a tad, but not much.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Ronda probably goes over.

If she ever faces a full-time singles wrestler, though, she better be doing the job.

She's coming in when her popularity is at an all-time low, though. I really don't know if it boosts much numbers. It probably does a tad, but not much.

Literally zero chance Ronda ever loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad