Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
no offense but that sounds terrible lol

Roode's debut shouldnt be a run in. he needs the big entrance

No offense, but not if they wanted to establish him as a heel right away.

Since he seems to be face, having the entrance and a squash match was more appropriate

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Interesting. I would bring her up when she heals. Having her chase after the belt again isn't needed.

Except from WWE.com

"After her dominant performance and historic 500-plus day reign as NXT Women’s Champion, The Empress of Tomorrow looks to her future for new opportunities in WWE, though no specific details are known at this time."

They don't really mention the injury. We noted when it happened she should be back in plenty of time to defend it at the next Takeover. Makes you wonder if this is it for her in NXT.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Full results:

Drew McIntyre promo, says anyone can have a shot if they step into the ring. Strong comes out.
Peyton Royce w/e Billy Kay defeats Ruby Riot.
Heavy Machinery defeat Jobbers.
Roderick Strong defeats Bobby Roode.
Post match Drew McIntyre comes out, but is attacked by Adam Cole and reDRagon.

Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas defeats Cezar Bononi.
Aleister Black promo, Velveteen Dream interrupts.
Johnny Gargano defeats Riddick Moss w/ Tino Sabbatelli.
Lars Sullivan defeats three Jobbers.
Post match No Way Jose comes out, and is killed again.
Sonya Deville defeats Zeda.

Kassius Ohno defeats Hideo Itami in a no-DQ match.
Ruby Riot & Nikki Cross defeat Peyton Royce & Billy Kay.
Street Profits defeat The Ealy Brothers.
Pete Dunne defeats Wolfgang in a UK title match.
Post match Cole and reDRagon attack them both, Tyler Bate and Trent Seven make the save for Wolfgang and Dunne escapes.

Johnny Gargano defeats Tino Sabatelli.
Bianca Belair defeats Lacey Evans.
Lars Sullivan defeats No Way Jose.
reDRagon w/ Adam Cole defeat Trent Seven & Tyler Bate.
Post match Drew McIntyre runs off Adam Cole & reDRagon, and Sanity sand with McIntyre to confront them.
Asuka segment.

It looks to be a good set of shows from this, NXT is going to be really interesting for a while.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Interesting. I would bring her up when she heals. Having her chase after the belt again isn't needed.

Except from WWE.com

"After her dominant performance and historic 500-plus day reign as NXT Women’s Champion, The Empress of Tomorrow looks to her future for new opportunities in WWE, though no specific details are known at this time."

They don't really mention the injury. We noted when it happened she should be back in plenty of time to defend it at the next Takeover. Makes you wonder if this is it for her in NXT.

She's going up.

The angle at the end was that SD and Raw GMs have begun negotiating and that's why Asuka is stepping down as champ.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So then the plan was for her to vacate the title regardless of injury.

Do they do another tournament? That would seem redundant with a tournament already taking place.

Unless I'm missing something, there was no Ember Moon either.

Last edited:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
So then the plan was for her to vacate the title regardless of injury.

Do they do another tournament? That would seem redundant with a tournament already taking place.

Unless I'm missing something, there was no Ember Moon either.
Ember was around during the Asuka segment, she at least hugged her in the ring. But no idea what parts of that were for TV and which were dark.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It's better that Asuka goes to Raw. Sasha is at least credible enough to break the streak. Maybe, maaayyyybbbeee Charlotte but we won't need to find that out. The SDL women's division is a hot mess. There's Asuka beating Lynch to look forward to and that's it. Naomi has improved but it's still a mess.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It's better that Asuka goes to Raw. Sasha is at least credible enough to break the streak. Maybe, maaayyyybbbeee Charlotte but we won't need to find that out. The SDL women's division is a hot mess. There's Asuka beating Lynch to look forward to and that's it. Naomi has improved but it's still a mess.

The solution to the mess is to bring in a talent like Asuka. It seems odd that Trips would allegedly make a huge plea to keep Asuka and now she's going up after her injury heals? It is dirt sheet stuff after all so whatever. I can't wait to see how Vince messes this up. Asuka quite simply should not lose...ever.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009

Question: How is Sasha seen as credible and Charlotte is only a maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad