Confirmed with Link: Rasmus Andersson signs ELC

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Neat. The guys got tremendous potential. Can see a lot of folks wondering why so many teams passed on him at the draft before long.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Nice! He's definitely shown the kind of talent that made the Flames board mods take him in the second round of the mod mock draft.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
You're supposed to get mad :sarcasm:

I'm very high on both guys. I think Andersson is more well rounded, but Kylington has a higher ceiling with being the better skater and having a better shot. I think Andersson could be great though, fantastic offensive instincts with great vision. If both guys pan out, we're going to be setup insanely on the backend with also having Hamilton and Brodie already.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I'm very high on both guys. I think Andersson is more well rounded, but Kylington has a higher ceiling with being the better skater and having a better shot. I think Andersson could be great though, fantastic offensive instincts with great vision. If both guys pan out, we're going to be setup insanely on the backend with also having Hamilton and Brodie already.

Completely agree with this. Andersson is more of a sure thing, but if Kylington gets all his puzzle pieces into their holes...... Look out.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
A little bit unfit.

A little bit lazy.

This quote by Loob is epically hilarious but also a reason that Andersson could end up being a huge steal for us. I honestly believe that had he been in better shape, he probably could have been in that 2nd tier of dman in this past draft. With improved fitness will come better skating (not that he's a poor skater now) and just an overall higher level of play. Rasmus was drafted by the right team because the Flames will get him in NHL shape.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
andersson could use an offseason with gio. I guess any of the rookies could.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad