8. Pavel Buchnevich

buchnevich-800-51316.jpg

(Good video!)

Last edited:

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Going Vesey. Voting on how I think players will perform next year. I think a case could be made for any of the guys left really (minus Hrivik and Glass).

After Vesey, I think I go 10. Lindberg 11. Grabner 12. Fast 13. Pirri 14. Gerbe 15. Jooris 16. Hrivik 17. Jensen (though not on the list) 18. Glass

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Going Vesey. Voting on how I think players will perform next year. I think a case could be made for any of the guys left really (minus Hrivik and Glass).

After Vesey, I think I go 10. Lindberg 11. Grabner 12. Fast 13. Pirri 14. Gerbe 15. Jooris 16. Hrivik 17. Jensen (though not on the list) 18. Glass

He's there ;)

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Hayes, Stepan, McD and Kreider had no problem..

He will struggle at times during the season like all rookies do, he will still play better IMO than the rest of the list.

McDonagh started in Hartford. The other 3 are the exception, not the rule.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
McDonagh started in Hartford. The other 3 are the exception, not the rule.

Ok, that's all fine and good, but it proves your point tough to agree with and support when we have 3 forwards who had no problem making the transition based on skill or how they were prepared by the coaching staff. Plus almost every scout says hes NHL ready.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Ok, that's all fine and good, but it proves your point to be pretty invalid when we have 3 forwards who had no problem making the transition based on skill or how they were prepared by the coaching staff. Plus almost every scout says hes NHL ready.

Yes, scouts. I will wait and see what happens. Until then, Pirri is the better player

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
More scouts and teams were interested in signing Vesey over Pirri..remember that ;)

More teams were also interested in Vesey than in Hudler. I'd still pick Hudler.

Look, I am already a huge fan of Vesey and my next jersey will have his name on it, but I would not put my money on him having a better season than Pirri, the way things stand at the moment

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
More teams were also interested in Vesey than in Hudler. I'd still pick Hudler.

Look, I am already a huge fan of Vesey and my next jersey will have his name on it, but I would not put my money on him having a better season than Pirri, the way things stand at the moment

I hope you are wrong :laugh:

Well, unless Pirri puts in 25 goals, then I hope you are right!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I hope you are wrong :laugh:

Well, unless Pirri puts in 25 goals, then I hope you are right!

Vesey will be a very popular kid in NYC. He already has his own subway station!

When I am in NY in 6 weeks, I am visiting this place, just to have a picture taken!!!

chambersa2.jpg

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Even thinking Vesey is this team's 9th best forward is already overrating the kid.

Pirri. Again. No one on this team can score goals like Pirri can except Nash.

Over the past 3 seasons, Pirris is 30th in the league among forwards in 5v5 goals per 60. Ahead of Monahan, Marchand, Spezza, Duchene, Eberle, Crosby, Galchenyuk.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
We have so many forwards! What the hell?

No way Jensen, Hrivik or Glass make the team. With the top 9 set, we have left Lindberg, Fast, Grabner, Pirri, Jooris and Gerbe. Basically 6 players for our 4th line.

Hartford should be great next year. :laugh:

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Even thinking Vesey is this team's 9th best forward is already overrating the kid.

Over the past 3 seasons, Pirris is 30th in the league among forwards in 5v5 goals per 60. Ahead of Monahan, Marchand, Spezza, Duchene, Eberle, Crosby, Galchenyuk.

And he's horrible at everything else. Pirri is a guy you need to shelter.

He's next in line for me but no way would i put him above Vesey.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013

this

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Lindberg imo. Vesey might be better but unproven at NHL level and you really have no clue how he will do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad