Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

torirose1998

Oct 31, 2017
New York, New York
Score 5 goals. We are playing against their 4th string goalie who has never played in the NHL, and he's sucked in the minor leagues. Wouldn't get a call up if they didn't have these injuries. Their back up is a kid in Junior who's not even playing that well.

If we can't beat Vegas, the whole team needs to be sacked.

True his stats aren't that hot, young too.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Win or lose there should be no excuse to come out flat again or make early mental lapses on defense given the team's situation.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Not sure about you guys, but I am appalled at the thought of an expansion team having this much success upon birth.
I remember the California Golden Seals, Flyers, Pens, Kansas City Scouts and Washington Capitals barely got 8 wins in their first years of existence, let alone 8 wins in their first month like the Knights already have. Shouldn't happen, eff this system.
It is very odd but their lineup really isn’t very good at all on paper, let alone as good as their record. Can’t help but wonder how long this will last and how they’ll look when they come back down to earth.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Not sure about you guys, but I am appalled at the thought of an expansion team having this much success upon birth.
I remember the California Golden Seals, Flyers, Pens, Kansas City Scouts and Washington Capitals barely got 8 wins in their first years of existence, let alone 8 wins in their first month like the Knights already have. Shouldn't happen, eff this system.

This is kind of random. When I was a kid...waaaay back when...I had banners hanging in my bedroom for every team in the NHL. It was pretty sweet. The Kansas City Scouts were not represented, because they did not yet exist. The Vancouver Canucks and California Golden Seals were represented, however... which means my father bought the banner set sometime between '70 and '73. Wish I still had the set. Would probably be quite collectible!

OK, end of trip down memory lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad