Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs Toronto Friday October 30 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I like the fact that I have 4 days off from work where I can watch the game and the NHL decided the 30th, when I go back to work, was the day to play the game

f u @ nhl

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I like the fact that I have 4 days off from work where I can watch the game and the NHL decided the 30th, when I go back to work, was the day to play the game

f u @ nhl

something something watch on excel spreadsheet something something

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Lets help their tank.
o-MAPLE-LEAFS-570.jpg

Yeah, yeah; Glass houses.

Wolfy*

Leafs only have 4 points, and I thought Babcock was the best (paid) coach in the league..

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Rangers have allowed ~150 more shot attempts than the Leafs.

How the **** is that even possible. :laugh:

They'll probably be similar to last year's Hurricanes: not easy to play against, but still terrible in the standings, likely due to goaltending and lack of offense.

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Four days without a game is way to much.... Fortunately this won´t happen again until Christmas break and All Star weekend :)

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
5vs5 we'll be the better team.

The entire game will be played in your zone. We'll out shoot, out play and out possess you. More scoring chances too.

However, we can't finish, nor can we kill a penalty, and the goaltending has been horrid.

Babcock is the best, but Lou and Shanny have decided to keep the talent in the minors/junior/wherever.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
5vs5 we'll be the better team.

The entire game will be played in your zone. We'll out shoot, out play and out possess you. More scoring chances too.

However, we can't finish, nor can we kill a penalty, and the goaltending has been horrid.

Babcock is the best, but Lou and Shanny have decided to keep the talent in the minors/junior/wherever.

Sounds like the opposite of the Leafs under Carlyle. Except for the losing part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad