Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Jets 10/13/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@stevezipay: AV confirms McIlrath, Glass in against Jets. Boyle, Fast sit”

“@stevezipay: Henrik Lundqvist will start fourth straight against Jets, AV not revealing anything about rotation after that”

Last edited:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@HartnettHockey: #NYR head coach Alain Vigneault says Dan Boyle "could play better than he has so far."”

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I'm OK with McIlrath in as Boyle has been pretty mediocre at best but I still have no desire to see Glass play more...I hope AV will drop Glass out of the line once he decides the Rangers aren't playing "big tough teams" as much

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
“@stevezipay: AV confirms McIlrath, Glass in against Jets. Boyle, Fast sitâ€

in case Buff wants to run wild. not looking too forward to more Tanner, but i'm not the coach.

time for McIlrath to get burned by another Russian stud in Burmistrov :sarcasm: :laugh: really excited for the kid to get a look, here. Winnipeg has decent speed and big bodies. should be a fun one :yo:

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Look forward to McIlrath creaming some Jets player trying to burn down the wing with his head down and then having to fight half the Winipeg team, and this after the Jets will be taking runs at the Rangers all game long anyways

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
We bring in Stoll, Stalberg. Lindberg surprises everyone and makes the team in a top-9 role. We trade Hagelin for Etem (and cap space). Jesper Fast is playing in our top-6 in the playoffs.

Not enough to get the worst player in the NHL out of the lineup.

What
A
****ing
Joke

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
You knew this was coming when AV kept 14 forwards.

What a joke.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@HartnettHockey: Vigneault on Glass-Moore-Stalberg fourth line: "I thought Tanner played a real strong game. I like that line. Im going to keep it together."”

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Glass-Moore-Stalberg?

As in, Jarret Stoll is in the top 9?

Oh man this is gonna be a fun year.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Glass-Moore-Stalberg?

As in, Jarret Stoll is in the top 9?

Oh man this is gonna be a fun year.

“@HartnettHockey: Vigneault: "My original thought was to put Quickie (Fast) back in." AV on 4th line "Basically go from game-to-game and opponent-to-opponent"â€

Carl33

Aug 25, 2007
Really happy to see Mcllrath in tonight, jets are big and fast, Mcllrath is from Winnipeg, good moove by AV

BarbaraAlphanse

*mrs flounders voice after spongebob crashes boat mobile during license test* "why AV, whyyyyyyyyy"

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
why even acquire Etem if Glass is gonna keep playing

You can sense this is going to be DZ 2.0

Keep an inferior player in, absolutely murder the player's trade value and confidence, etc.

14 forwards, what a damn joke.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
While it's great to be seeing McL, I fully expect Tanner to be in the next 10 games, while AV keeps disguising his blantant favoritism as "Fast needs to be better," all while never actually giving Fast that opportunity.

Someone in the front office, waive Glass or trade him for future considerations. AV needs to be saved from himself.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004

Who knows. Like I said hopefully AV will at the very least rotate players in and out rather than just keeping Glass in all the time

Dumb as **** to keep them up against the cap with 14 forwards just to keep Glass around tbh

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY

It's obvious the organization didn't anticipate Etem looking as terrible as he did in camp. (remember, this goes way further than just the games we watched on TV)

They see the fitness tests, medical results, every practice and scrimmage in Tarrytown, sit down interviews with him to evaluate overall attitude, etc, and the actual games themselves.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Gorton step up and trade glass... for a bag of pucks for a janitor for a empty solo cup. just get him out of the picture forever. dont even give AV the chance to play him

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013

I'll never understand this reasoning. Dress a worthless plug against some teams, dress an actual NHL'er against others. Rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad