GDT: Rangers vs Canes - "Here I am. Tanking like a Hurricane?" Edition - 3/12/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

stan the caddy

Sep 27, 2011
Christensen being the top line center had nothing to do with it.

They had other centers and Gaborik scored 42 goals and Hank of course. It's not like they were void of talent. But they had MDZ trying to hot dog it all game and he was constantly out of position and on the ice for goals against. But peopled creamed themselves when he hit somebody or carried the puck. Guess what, it didn't work, he stinks. Talk about good and bad luck he had one lucky year.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
They had other centers and Gaborik scored 42 goals and Hank of course. It's not like they were void of talent. But they had MDZ trying to hot dog it all game and he was constantly out of position and on the ice for goals against. But peopled creamed themselves when he hit somebody or carried the puck. Guess what, it didn't work, he stinks. Talk about good and bad luck he had one lucky year.

Oh for f***s sake he was 19.

I didn't even have a job at 19.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Well, Terevainen is a year older and has played about 150 more nhl games than Buch, who has barely passed the 100 games mark.

People act like he's been here for years and never improved.
Maybe I'm expecting too much too soon

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ

Yes, and one them was Olli Jokinen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad