GDT: Rangers vs Calgary - Lundqvist's Birthday Edition - 3/2/18 - 9pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I hope we give Lundqvist the day off to party and celebrate so he doesn’t ruin the tank AND he enjoys his bday
Win-win
I also hope O Gara gets matched up on his off side with Gaudreau
Bad feeling that we win tonight bc Daddy Vladdy and Spooner

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
We are dangerously close to CBJ 69 pts if we win tonight, but whatever - I hope we see an entertaining game for sure!, Let`s go Rangers!!! ))
Lol how does CBJ manage to be so bad with such good players? Feels like every season starts with everyone saying they're contenders, then they go on a tear at some point, then the season ends and they've made no meaningful improvements over the previous season.

Reactions: Ori

KingDeathMetal

Jun 7, 2015
Long Island, NY
There needs to be heavy fines levied against any player who puts in more than 10% effort tonight. Endangering the tank is unacceptable. Dan Girardi, where art thou?

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
Lol how does CBJ manage to be so bad with such good players? Feels like every season starts with everyone saying they're contenders, then they go on a tear at some point, then the season ends and they've made no meaningful improvements over the previous season.

They had no depth to begin the year. They used a ton of young players and also had injuries. They couldn't generate offense from the forwards, so the defense was always pinching. This caused tons of chances against Bob who has been a witch, but the numbers don't reflect it. Too many scoring chances against and no offense to match it no matter how good Bob plays.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
They had no depth to begin the year. They used a ton of young players and also had injuries. They couldn't generate offense from the forwards, so the defense was always pinching. This caused tons of chances against Bob who has been a witch, but the numbers don't reflect it. Too many scoring chances against and no offense to match it no matter how good Bob plays.
Makes sense I guess, just seems like every year there's a laundry list of excuses why they're still not getting it done. With that lineup, it's kind of absurd.

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
Makes sense I guess, just seems like every year there's a laundry list of excuses why they're still not getting it done. With that lineup, it's kind of absurd.
Wrong thread, but it's Panarin, Seth Jones, and Werenski mostly providing offense. Wennberg, Jenner, and Atkinson have been bad.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I expect to find a check in the amount of $10 million dollars in my mailbox later.

About the same probability of that happening as your original statement.

You take this back, good sir.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Wrong thread, but it's Panarin, Seth Jones, and Werenski mostly providing offense. Wennberg, Jenner, and Atkinson have been bad.
Panarin is better than any forward we have and Jones and Werenski are both better than any D we have - they shouldn't be even sort of close to us imo.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I don't hate the third line. Defense is dookie though.

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
Last game against Vancouver was unacceptable. Winning like they did was inexcusable.

O'Gara was the MTP (Most Tanking Player) and god damn it, it's about time valiant efforts in a losing cause are rewarded around here.

Play O'Gara for 29 mins tonight.

AV has been doing this for years

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Big game tonight team. Let’s get that L.

VacantSardonicHypacrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Raspewtin and Bozle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad