Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs Broons - 2/7/18 - 8pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Marchand's first game back. This is gonna be ugly lol.
Well our top guys need to take responsibilities and start performing again on the ice, and with Henrik in goal all things is possible even 2 pts! ;)

jwelles17

Apr 23, 2012
#Tank4Dahlin

Boston wins 4-1 because the team doesn't want to play for this coach anymore.

JT Miller and Hank breaks sticks simultaneously from frustration, sending a broken stick blade towards the bench at AV.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Kreider skated! Well that`s great news - I doubt they will rush him for this game, but it gives positive signals for rest of the group that he is well and they will probably play for him and the remaining group will give some extra effort in this game for sure, and we are home at MSG! :)
Sleep is overrated I will watch the whole game! ;)

Let`s go Rangers!! ))

I love your spirit!

:thumbu:

Reactions: bl02 and Ori

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Drowning in excruciating losses but those same losses improve your draft stock

200.gif

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Drowning in excruciating losses but those same losses improve your draft stock

200.gif

I think that says it all. It will be a very difficult final 30 especially for us that watch every single minute of every game win or lose.
I'm still the sucker that hopes somehow this team grabs the first wildcard spot and plays the caps in first round haha

Reactions: Bob Richards

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Looking forward to seeing ADA get first pairing mins tonight along side Mcdonagh. He does have to start producing though and take away any excuse for AV to demote him. He’s an offensive dman has to start putting up some points

Reactions: trilobyte and bl02

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
the team doesn't want to play for this coach anymore.

I don't know how much of that is true or not, but even if they dog it because of the coach they should understand that management wants to see a good draft pick out of this debacle so AV is not going anywhere as long as he's useful in driving the team further into the ground. If he's getting canned, there is absolutely no way it's before the offseason

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I think that says it all. It will be a very difficult final 30 especially for us that watch every single minute of every game win or lose.
I'm still the sucker that hopes somehow this team grabs the first wildcard spot and plays the caps in first round haha

well yeah anyone who gets in always have a chance but IMO this coach has sucked the life and fun out of the Rangers that I don't care anymore so long as he's there. It's pretty much how I felt at the end of the Tortorella era, although for very different reasons.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Looking forward to seeing ADA get first pairing mins tonight along side Mcdonagh. He does have to start producing though and take away any excuse for AV to demote him. He’s an offensive dman has to start putting up some points

People were pining for him to get a chance. Now he's got one and people are complaining that he's getting thrown to the wolves.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
That’s silly we’re in tank mode. Let him play

Lettieri getting top 6 mins as well to show what he’s got.

I think AV is fired after the season personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad