Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs Broons - 2/7/18 - 8pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Putting this here as well.......Oh Lord, please Lord......just ONCE can we get a generational talent ala McDavid and Eichel. Yeah I know, we have been very fortunate getting Hank and stealing McD. For that bit of luck, we have been raped numerous times.

Question, wouldn't it best serve our Rangers to trade either to a team on the "bubble" in hopes they don't make the PO's and add that extra "percentage" should we also not make it? In hopes of landing Dahlin?

Another question ......even if we somehow DID get #1, is it a given to pick Dahlin? There are others maybe better suited for our team? Just asking.

Last edited:

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
We're playing at home and usually play well against Boston, but they are 26-4-4 in their last 34 games.

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
You know that episode of The Simpsons where the TV says "Tonight, on Wings:...ah, who cares?"

That's where I'm at.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
We have a game tonight?

giphy.gif

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
We're playing at home and usually play well against Boston, but they are 26-4-4 in their last 34 games.

I thought this was a joke post like saying they’ve won their last 500 games but I think this is actually true LOL.

Despite Boston playing last night, I don’t see them winning this one. Maybe they get a W on Friday because they’ll probably get killed in Winnipeg and Minnesota. They also never beat the Islanders so we’re looking at a big losing streak here.

Reactions: will1066 and Tob

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
You know that episode of The Simpsons where the TV says "Tonight, on Wings:...ah, who cares?"

That's where I'm at.

You ever see that episode of Married with Children where Al said he was gonna jump off the Sears Tower head first into a thumb tack?
That's kinda where I'm at, at this point lol

Reactions: will1066

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Putting this here as well.......Oh Lord, please Lord......just ONCE can we get a generational talent ala McDavid and Eichel. Yeah I know, we have been very fortunate getting Hank and stealing McD. For that bit of luck, we have been raped numerous times.

Question, wouldn't it best serve our Rangers to trade either to a team on the "bubble" in hopes they don't make the PO's and add that extra "percentage" should we also not make it? In hopes of landing Dahlin?

Another question ......even if we somehow DID get #1, is it a given to pick Dahlin? There are others maybe better suited for our team? Just asking.
You take Dahlin at #1 no matter what. We might be trading McD anyway so LHD will soon be our biggest need. Even if we were stacked at LHD, you still take Dahlin.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
At least I’ll have a few things to look forward to for the rest of the year: 1) ADA continuing to get minutes and develop, 2) Hayes continuing to he a boss as a two-way C, and 3) the role that they try to develop for Brady Skjei. If you’re moving McD, I could see them trying to get him back to focusing on defense instead of this rover-type hybrid of Zach Werenski.

Hopefully McDavid can continue to carry the Oilers to beating the Kings tonight

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
At least I’ll have a few things to look forward to for the rest of the year: 1) ADA continuing to get minutes and develop, 2) Hayes continuing to he a boss as a two-way C, and 3) the role that they try to develop for Brady Skjei. If you’re moving McD, I could see them trying to get him back to focusing on defense instead of this rover-type hybrid of Zach Werenski.

Hopefully McDavid can continue to carry the Oilers to beating the Kings tonight
Glad people are noticing. Hayes is so underrated and people still love to crack pothead jokes about him(although they’re pretty funny) and want him off this team. He makes dumb plays occasionally but other than that he’s really solid and his defensive game has improved a ton

Reactions: bl02

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Glad people are noticing. Hayes is so underrated and people still love to crack pothead jokes about him(although they’re pretty funny) and want him off this team. He makes dumb plays occasionally but other than that he’s really solid and his defensive game has improved a ton

I still have hope for Hayes, Miller, and Kreider (less so compared to the first two). I still think Hayes and Miller, along with Skjei and Kreider, will make up the new Blueblood core.

Reactions: Igright
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->