Do you like it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Absolutely hideous imo
Logo is comically large, stripes are awful, font is cheap. Maybe the worst jersey in the league
"I want our third jersey to have more stripes than the Devils' third jersey. In fact, I want the most stripes in the league. Make it happen so you don't ruin my weekend. " --Drury

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I think it's okay. Looks better on actual players and people than it did when we first saw the pictures of it.

I'll vote "yes" but it's more like "sort of" and honestly I want to see it in-game first.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Whoever designed that should be let go or mutually part ways. The posters at Icethetics can come up with something better.

Edit: lmao I just went to Icethetics and they leaked the jersey over a month ago

Reactions: EdJovanovski

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
There are some major design flaws (crest size, mismatching colors, the striping, the numbering).

This sweater is way down on the list. Im not a fan of the Liberties either. I love the Navy, but there is a lot of fighting within the new designs.

Felt the Winter Classics are all better than this, specifically the 18's which are one of my favorites.

Im interested to see the sock design because it will need to match one of the two stripe patterns on the sweater. This will make either of the two stand out more and will make it look even more mismatched.

My guess is theyll match the simple 3-stripe bottom, but that will make the arms look even more hideous. If the socks match the arms...

Last edited:

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
lmao looks nice (logo is a tad big but still looks good) you all only want retro looks, to each their own though. This is why Rangers don't do fan engagement shit, they're snobs about it too ("we're ORIGINAL 6 FFS, we don't need to draw fans it *sniff*") and also know everyone will just complain that it was too loud, too childish, or the music on the video was cringe etc.

Anyone know if the Jerseys will be on sale at MSG? Going to the game Sunday

Last edited:

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
I actually like the jersey, but I don’t love the shield logo on a jersey.

At least they tried to do something different this time.

Reactions: Cmox

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
lmao looks nice (logo is a tad big but still looks good) you all like cookie cutter stuff and only want retro looks, to each their own. Anyone know if they'll be on sale at MSG? Going to the game Sunday
There's an unwritten rule for O6 teams sticking mostly to tradition. It's like the Yankees will never have nameplates. The Lady Liberty jerseys actually were very forward looking in retrospect. The ones that followed up to the reverse retro were on the traditional side.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
There's an unwritten rule for O6 teams sticking mostly to tradition. It's like the Yankees will never have nameplates. The Lady Liberty jerseys actually were very forward looking in retrospect. The ones that followed up to the reverse retro were on the traditional side.
lol I tried to ninja edit my post (you're too quick) and addressed the Original 6 BS in it :)

• Haha
Reactions: will1066

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
The captain lettering is hideously large

s-l960.jpg

CAPTAIN

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
lol I tried to ninja edit my post (you're too quick) and addressed the Original 6 BS in it :)

I'm here all day because work is slow coming up to the end of the year lol.

• Haha
Reactions: romba

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad