Confirmed with Link: Rangers sign D Tommy Hughes

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
Yea Slats, I like your thinkin'! Need moar defensemen! Corner the market on 'em! Maybe that way in 10 years when no one else has any d-men, we'll be able to score. :laugh:

Punxrocknyc19*

replacements for AHL depth players like Collins and Parlett. no point of having AHL players that have NO NHL future..

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Stay at home Dman.

How many contracts for Dmen is that?

Do we anticipate trading one ?
I only count 7.

1 - Staal
2 - Girardi
3 - Del Zotto
4 - Stralman
5 - McIlrath
6 - Allen
7 - Hughes

With McDonagh, Parlett and Sauer RFAs.

iamitter

Thornton's Hen
May 19, 2011
NYC
Probably starts next year. Hopefully we can still sign someone else this year and these guys are replacements for AHL guys.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
It's on HF bruh. That's not a good source? :sarcasm:
Apparently some guy named Vin who spelled signed "singed" said it? Sure I'll take that.:sarcasm:

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
replacements for AHL depth players like Collins and Parlett. no point of having AHL players that have NO NHL future.

More like replacement for Delisle in the ECHL. Maybe he can turn into a Klassen type, who went from bring an overager to the ECHL to the best defensive defenseman in Hartford, and likely has some kind of an NHL future.

Punxrocknyc19*

More like replacement for Delisle in the ECHL. Maybe he can turn into a Klassen type, who went from bring an overager to the ECHL to the best defensive defenseman in Hartford, and likely has some kind of an NHL future.

i doubt that.. Klassen went from NHL contract to AHL contract for a reason...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad