GDT: Rangers @ Senators - "The Prodigal Russian Son Returns" Edition - 2/17/19 - 2PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Here's an OT dumb question for anyone who has Center Ice. Why is it that sometimes (like today) all the other games have 2 offerings and the Rangers - Ottawa game is only offered in a format that A) doesn't even come close to filling my TV screen and B) Is as grainy as the games I used to watch on network TV in the late '70's and early '80's?

I'm on Centre Ice , but watching the TSN version not MSG. TSN is fine.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Holden has been on the ice for 5/6 goals in the last 2 games plus the start of this one. Giveaway 1-0 Minnesota goal. 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 Islanders goal. 1-0 Ottawa goal.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Agreed. Just didnt think this one was on him. The whole team sleep walks through the first period every game.

Terrible starts by AV's teams has been well documented. Can't fault goalies for not being in the best state of mind knowing the firs 5 minutes is going to be packed with 20 minutes of high danger chances.

Winnipeg for sure. Minnesota definitely. Ottawa yes. Islanders, I missed a few minutes to start the game but I can't imagine that was pretty in a 3-0 shutout loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad