GDT: Rangers @ Senators - "The Prodigal Russian Son Returns" Edition - 2/17/19 - 2PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Kampfer, even with his broken hand, will be a last minute replacement for Pionk and get a hat trick (including the game winner, short-handed) in a 3-2 victory. Did I mention he’ll be 1RW?

McLeod will be on defense.

But definitely a winnable game. Let’s at least get Hank his 30 this year.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
We’re 5 points out of the 2nd WC spot.

Florida is 3 points behind us with 4 games in hand. Detroit is 4 points behind us with 2 games in hand.

Jackets are 4 points ahead, same games. Hurricanes 4 points ahead we have a game in hand.

Islanders are 5 points ahead (WC), we have two in hand.

Chances are greater that we get passed by Florida than that we pass Carolina, Columbus or Islanders, in my opinion.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Very dissappointed in Zbad's play. What was once a promising offensive start, since injury he isn't nearly the player. I mean he has all of 16 goals, half of which are on PP. Both numbers are weak, and where we needed him to be in the 30-35 goals range, he would be lucky to get 25 at this point. I still believe in him and still like the trade, but I simply don't see him as a 1c. Never did and probably never will. As big as he is, he needs to "play big", too much finesse.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Sucks this is a 2pm game, going to the Sabres game with a work pal at 1:00. Will need you guys to keep me well updated here.

I really don't want to say I hope we tank but won't be mad if we lose this year or don't make it. They need to get as many chances at a successful re-stock as possible

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Very dissappointed in Zbad's play. What was once a promising offensive start, since injury he isn't nearly the player. I mean he has all of 16 goals, half of which are on PP. Both numbers are weak, and where we needed him to be in the 30-35 goals range, he would be lucky to get 25 at this point. I still believe in him and still like the trade, but I simply don't see him as a 1c. Never did and probably never will. As big as he is, he needs to "play big", too much finesse.
His biggest problem is his coach refuses to keep the KZB line together than all of a sudden both wingers are hurt... zucc and Nash are no where near the talent of Buch and kreider at this point in their career

Deleted member 23124

You're right, Capt. McD. AV has an annoying habit of breaking any line that lights it up. Look how many times he broke up Miller, Grabs and Hayes after a successful night. I think the only reason they're together now is because they haven't had one of those nights. Let then get hot and you can bet the farm they'll all be on separate lines the next game (unless they are really good, in which case AV will break them up before end of game).

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->