GDT: Rangers @ Senators - 2PM - Matinée Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I like that Bruce did not say ... something like "Boucher is here to stay" ... The door was left open as it should be

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
2 turnovers for Harpur on that shift lol
Not having a great re-start here... Hopefully he settles down and cuts down on some mistakes... Still should not be more than a bottom pair guy at this point. Of those we have a plenty.

Even the great EK gives the puck away

SENSability

Oct 13, 2017
What does Eugene being the CEO of Biovail have to do with him being CEO of an NHL team he owns? God I hate Garrioch
Why get your knickers in a knot? If you "hate" him so much, mute the tv, or change the channel, or go get something to eat, or take a pee break, or take the dog for a walk etc. etc. etc. Unless you're chained to your seat and your hands are handcuffed, you have other options available to you. ;)

Reactions: coladin

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
getting a little too comfortable, Smith and Gabroik with bad NZ turnovers.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
did i say duchene was A top player in the league? move over mcdavid

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
If this is the real Matt Duchene, please get him signed. He's been great the last 10 games. And for the love of god keep Hoffman with him.
From watching him in the Central, I would say that this is closer to his game than when first acquired. He's streaky, but he should be a difference maker for the Sens every game. The trade was a lot, but Duchene is often underrated.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
as expected
InsignificantQuickAttwatersprairiechicken-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Xspyrit

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
And this is why you can't bank on this team getting a top three pick .... because they have Karlsson ... and if he finds his form then this team is quite decent. Not to mention in-form Stone, Duchene, and Hoffman too.
It also appears our goalies remembered how to play hockey. That would have been about a 5 or 6 win swing on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad