Rangers Season Tickets Holders

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
anyone have an idea when they'll load the tiers? i forget from last year

Probably soonish. But if you reach out to your rep they can provide you the pricing. There's 4 tiers this year, bottom one is 3 preseason + end of November Sabres game and the highest tier is the 4 afternoon games, Christmas Caps, and Christmas Friday night Oilers.

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
Probably soonish. But if you reach out to your rep they can provide you the pricing. There's 4 tiers this year, bottom one is 3 preseason + end of November Sabres game and the highest tier is the 4 afternoon games, Christmas Caps, and Christmas Friday night Oilers.
thank you

yankeejimbeam

Dec 17, 2018
Here are the tiers with prices for sec 223.

Attachments

• image001 (2).png
    image001 (2).png
    53.8 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Rangers2319

Cygnus 2112

Aug 7, 2014
Long Island
Here are the tiers with prices for sec 223.
Interesting. I have 1/2 seasons and I just divide what I pay by 20 games (I don’t include the 2 pre-season games) and sell all games at the same price. I don’t want to be bothered trying to explain “surge pricing” or whatever they call it to my plumber and friends. For regular season I just want to break even.

MikePLee

Oct 9, 2011
Anyone hear when we get access to manage and forward our tickets this year? Last season I think we could start forwarding tickets in July.

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
West Balcony prices:

Tier 1 is 137.76 per game.
Tier 2 is 153.72 per game.
Tier 3 is 211.32 per game.
Tier 4 is 267.50 per game.

Reactions: JimmyG89

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
Hey everyone, my birthday is dec 1 and I always like to get two tickets to the game closest to my bday.

I was wondering if anyone here is willing to sell their tickets to the dec 3 game against the sharks?

Rangers1926

Apr 16, 2022
If you are unable to attend all games,which Quarter season package —sold as: weekday,weeknight,premium value) gives you the best chance to recover price of tickets when reselling to HF Board members?
Thank you

Last edited:

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
If you are unable to attend all games,which Quarter season package —sold as: weekday,weeknight,premium value) gives you the best chance to recover price of tickets when reselling to HF Board members?
Thank you
Depends on pricing and which games you'll go to. Premium has the most in demand games, but I'm sure that package is more expensive than the others. Plus if you try to sell the least desirable games from that pack, you may eat some cost.

If you're only going to go to 5 games, probably better off buying individually or a bunch from a member here. A bunch of us offer most games at face and would be open to packages. If you plan to go to like 10 of the 11 games, then just pick whichever package has the games you want to see the most, and if you have to eat some cost on one game, it's not the end of the world.

Reactions: sbjnyc

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
First time doing this. My rep hasn't told me anything about pricing. Concerning lol.
Send them an email. I emailed my new rep (got a new rep, because my old rep was promoted) asking for a list of tiered pricing for the 2023-2024 season. Got a response back with the list. If they don't respond, then you should be concerned.

Rangers1926

Apr 16, 2022
Probably soonish. But if you reach out to your rep they can provide you the pricing. There's 4 tiers this year, bottom one is 3 preseason + end of November Sabres game and the highest tier is the 4 afternoon games, Christmas Caps, and Christmas Friday night Oilers

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad