Prospect Info: Rangers Prospects Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 6.27.19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
and I would say K'Andre is closer to 6'6 and Robertson 6'5. See for yourself.
I could understand if K'Andre had grown from his recorded height from last season. Robertson literally was just measured, at 6'3". And if anything those recordings are generous to the player.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I mean Wisconsin listed Miller at 6'4" last season. Given his age, it's not inconceivable (or unlikely) that he grew an inch, maybe two. But the guys that were just drafted were also just measured. They obviously haven't grown multiple inches in a week.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Kjellberg looks like the kid you'd invite to an AHL tryout as a favor to someone, not someone you actually use a draft pick on.

I mean, another NHL team picked a player in the 7th who had just had a career ending issue, so it still is only the 2nd most obvious waste of a pick of all time.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I mean, another NHL team picked a player in the 7th who had just had a career ending issue, so it still is only the 2nd most obvious waste of a pick of all time.

David Carle, but at least that was a nice gesture.

This pick was so dumb. Like worse than the goalie in the 2nd round dumb.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Kakko has been partying for a month straight we shouldn’t be surprised it might take him a skate or two to get going. Kid is a beast. Him and Kravtsov Chytil Jesus imagine if Lias Andersson was actually good? Like worthy of a 7th overall center?

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Kjellberg looks like the kid you'd invite to an AHL tryout as a favor to someone, not someone you actually use a draft pick on.
I watched a couple games of his games in the USHL last year (and left brief recaps). He didn't stand out one bit. In the USHL. He was just another guy out there, didn't do anything noticeable. And now he's playing for a relatively poor college program. Really hard for me to see the kid turning into anything. Didn't get it then, don't get it now.

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
Kakko has been partying for a month straight we shouldn’t be surprised it might take him a skate or two to get going. Kid is a beast. Him and Kravtsov Chytil Jesus imagine if Lias Andersson was actually good? Like worthy of a 7th overall center?
He's looking fantastic today from all the clips I've seen. Honestly, he's been good all other days, but he's really shown off his capabilities at another level today, which makes sense, since he said he hasn't skated since the WHC. Knew he just needed to break in a bit to enter God mode.

Reactions: Kovalev27

Anzi

May 16, 2019
Boston
Ciccolini has looked pretty good the entire camp apparently. Didn't expect much of a 7th rounder but maybe he can be a NHLer in a few years.

Nate070

Sep 15, 2010
Maldives
I don't understand. This is literally the quality of "fuzz everywhere, almost underwater" I'd get in 1996 with a 56k dial up modem. This is literally the worst feed I've seen on any video in any context in over a decade.
what is this crap yeah??? It´s unwatchable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad