Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Pittsburgh 7:00 3/3/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Please bring back Hrivik. The defenseman as a forward is a disaster. if that happens expect to have no 4th line for the entire third period. Brings back bad memories of Stu Bickell at forward. Its obvious AV is not gonna rotate Mcilrath into the defensive lineup so just let him sit then. Playing him at forward is a joke

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Expect to see tomorrow

Staal Brass Zucc
Kreider Stepan Miller
Lindberg Hayes Stalberg
Glass Moore Hrivik

At least until Fast get back

BigCanada77

NYR in the Midwest
Jan 16, 2006
Madison, WI
Worst thing is this game was moved to NHL Network. So for anyone who paid for Center Ice with the expectation that they could watch this game without the ignorance of Steigerwald and Errey, they've been screwed over.

I'd really wonder if someone made an issue of this if there is a legal case to be made...I mean they did offer Center Ice on a team by team basis this season.

NHL.tv has the same situation. It's bogus that you can pay the NHL for NHL.tv to watch your team, and then the same NHL decides to show that game on something else the NHL owns, and now you can't watch it. I know what the rule is with national blackouts, but the rule makes zero sense to me. I'm already paying you NHL, just let me watch it. Jesus.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Expect to see tomorrow

Staal Brass Zucc
Kreider Stepan Miller
Lindberg Hayes Stalberg
Glass Moore Hrivik

At least until Fast get back

Wouldn't it be better to get Staal on Stepans wing? to help with face-offs?

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
Whoa, when did Hagelin go to Pittsburgh? I see he's almost played 20 games for them. lol

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Whoa, when did Hagelin go to Pittsburgh? I see he's almost played 20 games for them. lol

He got traded there. Hagelin was terrible for Anaheim, but I think he would have eventually improved with them as he got more used to their system, and the city itself after being in NY all his career.

Surprised that Hagelin was traded after signing a 4 year deal with them the past summer.

*Bob Richards*

Nothing would make me happier than a blowout win over my most hated team.

My disdain for them has subsided over the past couple of years but they were definitely tops for me around 2012. Absolutely despised them then.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
He got traded there. Hagelin was terrible for Anaheim, but I think he would have eventually improved with them as he got more used to their system, and the city itself after being in NY all his career.

Surprised that Hagelin was traded after signing a 4 year deal with them the past summer.

I wasn't following the West much this year, so yea after signing that deal, I figured he'd be there a while.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I miss hating a team like I hated the Devils and Penguins of 2011-2013.

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
Please bring back Hrivik. The defenseman as a forward is a disaster. if that happens expect to have no 4th line for the entire third period. Brings back bad memories of Stu Bickell at forward. Its obvious AV is not gonna rotate Mcilrath into the defensive lineup so just let him sit then. Playing him at forward is a joke

Bickel won his face offs at a 100% clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce