OT: Rangers Multimedia Thread (GIFs/Video/Images/Requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Charlie you're a legend for uploading segments like this!

Any chance you could upload recent eps of Knicks/Rangers Beginnings? It's slim pickings in Australia for these kinds of shows for overseas sports.

Sure, I think there's only been one for the Rangers so far (Dorsett).

Problematique

Apr 3, 2011
Australia
Sure, I think there's only been one for the Rangers so far (Dorsett).

Thanks man! It would be a treat to see Doorstop's beginnings of getting beat up. Out of curiosity do you know which other eps they have scheduled for the season? From memory there will be one on one of John Moore and Brassard I think.

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
hank_relieved.gif

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I'd love it if someone could upload AV's pre-game lockerroom speech from today's game. :)

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Hey guys, would appreciate it if you could check out/share my latest video. Worked pretty hard on it. Let me know what you guys think!

I think this was really cool!

The audience / people cutscenes in the start were really nice, and you managed to get them just long enough. Not so short you dont notice them, not so long that it disturbs the pace of the clip.

You've obviously spent a good deal of time editing this and it shows. I do have some constructive feedback though: You've included a lot of Kreider goals in the start, but I'm not seeing a lot of Hagelin, Richards, Stepan, Zucc, Nash etc contributions to the goal tally except for maybe one that I noticed.

I'd also have loved if you had included the defense a bit more, since the runtime is pretty long considering how many cutscenes we're seeing, Hard tackles and defensive plays would have made a nice addition to the showreel (Note: Those events arent always timestamped in any replays so I suppose its a lot of work finding a lot of them, I assume this might be why they arent in). Last: This might be a me problem, but were all the same clips the same video quality ? I flickered between resolutions a little bit but that might be all me.

Anyway, great video, keep up the good work!

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Charlie, if you're still out there, can you please make a gif of McD's goal celebration from tonight?

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Hey guys, would appreciate it if you could check out/share my latest video. Worked pretty hard on it. Let me know what you guys think!

I think this was really cool!

The audience / people cutscenes in the start were really nice, and you managed to get them just long enough. Not so short you dont notice them, not so long that it disturbs the pace of the clip.

You've obviously spent a good deal of time editing this and it shows. I do have some constructive feedback though: You've included a lot of Kreider goals in the start, but I'm not seeing a lot of Hagelin, Richards, Stepan, Zucc, Nash etc contributions to the goal tally except for maybe one that I noticed.

I'd also have loved if you had included the defense a bit more, since the runtime is pretty long considering how many cutscenes we're seeing, Hard tackles and defensive plays would have made a nice addition to the showreel (Note: Those events arent always timestamped in any replays so I suppose its a lot of work finding a lot of them, I assume this might be why they arent in). Last: This might be a me problem, but were all the same clips the same video quality ? I flickered between resolutions a little bit but that might be all me.

Anyway, great video, keep up the good work!

Great work on this video.

Helps you realize that the rangers have about 15 of 18 players regularly scoring goals. I like it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad