OT: Rangers Multimedia Thread (GIFs/Video/Images/Requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavius

Da Gawd
Feb 23, 2013
H.A.M. City
Just saw a hilarious commercial with McDonagh and Staal in it. They prevent some teenage girl from kissing a boy and the father thanks them with a "good shift" comment. It was for tickets and had the new "Welcome to Rangerstown" slogan at the end. Anyone have video of it? Can't find it anywhere.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Just saw a hilarious commercial with McDonagh and Staal in it. They prevent some teenage girl from kissing a boy and the father thanks them with a "good shift" comment. It was for tickets and had the new "Welcome to Rangerstown" slogan at the end. Anyone have video of it? Can't find it anywhere.
They played it on the jumbotron at the game yesterday and I laughed my ass off. I lost it when Staal said his first line

Charlie come back :(

ajdj10

Feb 14, 2012
Neverland
They played it on the jumbotron at the game yesterday and I laughed my ass off. I lost it when Staal said his first line

Charlie come back :(
What happened to Charlie? :(
I was hoping there'd be a vid of the AV Squad.
Was that any good for anyone who watched it?

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
just saw a hilarious commercial with mcdonagh and staal in it. They prevent some teenage girl from kissing a boy and the father thanks them with a "good shift" comment. It was for tickets and had the new "welcome to rangerstown" slogan at the end. Anyone have video of it? Can't find it anywhere.
[nhl]484529[/nhl]

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
That was brilliant. :laugh:

And I guess you can now embed NHL.com video inside [NHL] tags.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
We only got one brief look at what may have very well been a Subban embellishment on the high sticking call last night, I was interested to know if anyone had a screenshot of it.

Calad

Section 422
Jul 24, 2011
Long Island
Whoever is writing these commercials is doing a great job, and the boys aren't embarrassing themselves acting either

Kwayry

Jun 30, 2011
Plano
Torts and AV mic'ed up during the game.
AV should not be yelling too loud during the game, hard to hear him :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad