GDT: Rangers @ Montreal - No Fancy Title This Time Edition - 2/22/18 - 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Georgiev is having the time of his life right now. Let’s be honest. Dream come true for him and he’s playing well not getting lit up.

Our veterans have been a disgrace tonight. Zucc skjei Miller Hayes Zibanejad Fast all horrible tonight.

Staal just back from injury I can’t blame him.

Holland desharnais lettieri McLeod don’t belong in the league period

Reactions: Baby Punisher

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
I give Vally and Dugay a lot of credit for hammering these guys. They have given up on the season. You need not wonder any longer why we couldn't win with this group. They are quitters. Quitters and losers.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
"it's not over until it's over, so it is what it is, and it's unfortunate but it is what it is." - Ron Duguay on NYR season

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
O Gara looks petrified. Hardly ready to step into the nhl. Doesn’t bode well for him at 24 years of age

Gilmour I like a lot maybe just me but I see a ton of upside there. Love his wheels

DeAngelo ditto like him a lot

Pionk I don’t know maybe it’s just me but I’m not sure if I like him or I don’t like him. He’s small for the game he plays. Is he a really good ahler? Or does he actually belong in the show. I’m honestly not sure.

The other two I want here next year.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
20 f***ing blocked shots because they have like 100 shot attempts Sam.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
O'Gara is terrible. gave up on his man several times, clearly doesn't know what we're doing as a team defensively.

1 game and all that but whoever said he's gonna be the ~10th D man in the org is right.

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
O'Gara is terrible. gave up on his man several times, clearly doesn't know what we're doing as a team defensively.

1 game and all that but whoever said he's gonna be the ~10th D man in the org is right.
This team runs a very different (shittier) defensive system from the rest of the league.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
we have the laziest PP breakouts in the league

f*** is this bullshit. will you idiots just try

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
This team runs a very different (****tier) defensive system from the rest of the league.

It's what they teach you at National Parks. When you run into a bear or whatever scares you, drop to fetal position shield your head, and let the bear claw at you and hope the bear leaves you alone with only life threatening injuries and then hope someone finds you and hope the doctors can put you back together and hope the life long scars are not too disfiguring.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
This is just painful. Man i really hope I can handle this rebuild.
This should be the fun time. With the near of TDL and then the draft we hopefully see an injection of 4 or 5 legit young players/draft picks. The hard part starts next year. Finding the right coach. Hopefully guys like Hayes, Kreider, Shattenkirk and Hank can lead the next generation of players and keep a winning culture here.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
terrible cross ice lateral passes on the "breakout", no speed, an allergy to hitting, this is the NY Rangers of my youth

mmm mmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad