GDT: Rangers @ Montreal - No Fancy Title This Time Edition - 2/22/18 - 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
It's really too bad we missed the timeline where this is our current roster amidst the fire sale except we re-signed Glass to a 1 year deal last summer and he's playing on AV's top line right now.

Reactions: Rangers743

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
this board has gotten very entitled.... TANK! future! this place for years has lost its mind about 4th liners who play 8 minutes. how much frothy rage over Tanner Glass and Cody McLeod.

crappy hockey from outclassed guys sucks to watch. not looking forward to this.

be bad for a few years sounds great until you have Zdeno Ciger playing top 6 minutes. God help some of you.

Don't think next year will be this bad. Remember Shatty, MacD, Kreider aren't playing plus Chytil and Andersson will be on the team as well as the picks and prospects they get in trades.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
im not sure how anyone can watch lettieri and like his game

He's not good. He shoots the puck, and thats about it. He takes dumb shots, very average skill level, not that good defensively. AV does him no favors with where he places him in the lineup, but I'm not convinced he's an NHL'er.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
team is small, slow, has almost comically bad stickhandling, cant handle passes for some inane reason, and is physically weak. We've made Montreal look like monsters.

trade everyone tho, picks n prospects tho, fml

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
Don't think next year will be this bad. Remember Shatty, MacD, Kreider aren't playing plus Chytil and Andersson will be on the team as well as the picks and prospects they get in trades.
i wouldn't pencil Lias and Filip in just yet. Yeah they are lighting it up down there but that doesn't mean they will be ready for a roster spot

Xref

Oct 16, 2010

^ this guy gets it. This current roster is far from what we'll see in the next 2 years. This is a bandaid roster drawn up to get through this game. Not worried.

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
I'm probably late, but I really like Georgiev. With him signed for the next couple years and in a transition period, I'd be more than ok with him as a backup instead of paying a "Pavelec" $1.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad